Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For YEARS We BLAMED Abel and Loeffler when it was GGG Himself (and his brother's advisory) that DUCKED Fights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo Alvarez does not fight boxers who look good in their last fight, he was scared of this man for years, but then Kelly Brook exposed how awful his defense is and how his power was truly overrated, then B level Danny Jacobs did the same. Only then was Canelo willing to fight him. Disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by bigtyivier2k2 View Post
      I used to he a huge GGG fan from 2010-2017 but I am a bit frustrated with him. When Lara called him out he didnt take the fight, when Ward called him out same thing and he was looking very vulnerable against a smaller Brook until he broke his eye socket.

when he finally stepped it up in competition he looked average with a close fight against Jacobs.

i had him winning 7-5 round against Canelo in fight 1 and he got robbed. I had a draw in fight 2 but can see how Canelo won as he gave GGG ‘big drama show’ and GGG couldnt take advantage.

then he fought Deryevchenko and I had him losing and getting out worked but he got a gift decision.

In between all of this he fought uber drivers and tomato cans. Lemeuix was his best win.

sadly he stayed at 160 his whole career yet someone like Canelo has moved 6 divisions.

He also hasnt been the same since his split from Abel. I dont think Banks was a good fit for him and now he just looks old.

I guess the Jordan and DAZN money got to him but sucks for the fans that we only seen him in 4 good fights (Canelo, Jacobs, Lemeuix, Deryevchenko) in his whole career
      I started to see it when he refused to fight Ward and Lara. Hell the Lara fight made the most sense because Canelo Alvarez kept ducking him so the smart thing to do was say see I just fought the man who most people think beat your ass and you got a gift win against and I was able to beat him easy. Thats what I would have done. Oh well. GGG doesn't fight for legacy just money and protecting his record.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
        "I don't want to entertain moving to a different division unless there is an offer on the table," Golovkin said.

Gennadiy Golovkin is fookin clown and mocks industry whom protected him years past.

''154-168 is easy for me.'' - GGG 2013

Esnews: ''would you go down to 154 to fight winner of Floyd vs Pac?''
        GGG: ''absolutely.'' (entertainment)

Floyd = $$$$

Canelo: ''If GGG wants to fight he can come to 155.'' (2014)

Both Floyd and Canelo were GGG's biggest paydays in the game. What the hell did 154-168 mean? Did he mean he'd fight any other huge draw that is not Floyd or Canelo from 154-160?

GGG said he wanted all the belts at 160. Why hasn't given offer to other 160 Champions since being with DAZN? What is going on?

Looks like GGG was the most skilled fighter at 160 but whom needed to drain. It's safe to say he was scared of 168+. Let's be honest

Now all GGG fans just exempt him like nothing happened ''oh he should just retire now'' yet PAC and BHop were fine examples that kept going regardless of age.
        you know if you wanna discredit GGG that’s fine, we can all have our opinions. But don’t disrespect Bhop by using him as an example of fighters being able to continue fighting into their 40’s. Bhop is an alien that was able to do things the human body shouldn’t be able to. He’s a legend and we won’t see another fighter be able to replicate what he did for a very very long time.
        Stuntman Mike and Thuglife Nelo like this.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post

you know if you wanna discredit GGG that’s fine, we can all have our opinions. But don’t disrespect Bhop by using him as an example of fighters being able to continue fighting into their 40’s. Bhop is an alien that was able to do things the human body shouldn’t be able to. He’s a legend and we won’t see another fighter be able to replicate what he did for a very very long time.
          happy-halloween-to-the-executioner-aka-the-alien.jpg

Comment

Working...
          X