Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Baffles Me That Charlo-Andrade Can't Be Made, Two Undefeated American Middleweight Champions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Baffles Me That Charlo-Andrade Can't Be Made, Two Undefeated American Middleweight Champions

Demetrius Andrade is out of the business of calling out other fighters. His promoter, however, isn't ready to let his divisional peers off that easy. Eddie Hearn--chairman of Matchroom Boxing and Andrade's promoter since 2017--continues to push for a showdown between the reigning WBO middleweight titlist and current unbeaten WBC middleweight title claimant Jermall Charlo (32-0, 22KOs). What behooves him is how the fans and media haven't been more assertive in calling for what would be an historic unification bout between undefeated American middleweight titlists.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Go look in the mirror Eddie, there’s your problem.
    Oldskoolg and _Rexy_ like this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Go look in the mirror Eddie, there’s your problem.
      No, if Canelo told Hearn make this fight happen, Hearn would.

I think even Hearn is begging to to take subtle jabs at Canelo for not fighting the best in his division, and running around choosing winning fights like its Mayweather era all over again.

Lost respect to Canelo again. First PEDs and now its obvious he's not fighting guys close to his level.
      just the facts likes this.

Comment

Does it baffle you that Andrade can't fight Canelo, Saunders, and GGG, all of which were or are signed to MatchRoom? And no Americans don't worry about 2 Americans fighting here, we want the best fighting here, no matter where they're from! We're used to that!
        Oldskoolg and just the facts like this.

Comment

The trouble with Edward is Edward ……
          Oldskoolg and RJJ-94-02=GOAT like this.

Comment

The English wouldn't allow it? They're still waiting for Brook vs Khan.
            Jack_sh*t, ShoulderRoll and 2 others like this.

Comment

Originally posted by IAMTHAT View Post

No, if Canelo told Hearn make this fight happen, Hearn would.

I think even Hearn is begging to to take subtle jabs at Canelo for not fighting the best in his division, and running around choosing winning fights like its Mayweather era all over again.

Lost respect to Canelo again. First PEDs and now its obvious he's not fighting guys close to his level.
              Canelo is a free agent, he fights who he wants and Hearn has no input.

Charlo isn’t on Canelo’s level and Andrade is nowhere near it.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                The English wouldn't allow it? They're still waiting for Brook vs Khan.
                It’s actually happening in February on Sky from what I’m told. About 7 years too late…

Comment

Yes that is baffling Edward, but what's more baffling is that you have GGG getting ready to fight in a Unification. That same GGG is on your network with Andrade but his Unification isn't with Andrade. Hearn is pushing harder for a Charlo fight when if Andrade fought GGG it would potentially be a 3 belt Unification. So much for "in house" fights.

Comment

Hearn couldn't even get Terry Flanagan v Anthony Crolla done when they were both world champions, both from Manchester, both went to the
                    same school

Comment

Working...
                    X