Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Kambosos: This Fight Means Everything, This Means My Whole Life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leicesterage
    replied
    Originally posted by revelated View Post

Or we have a Mikey/Sandor Martin outcome.
    Damn. Can I call it, or can I?

Leave a comment:

• Rodtang
    replied
    Originally posted by indelible View Post

Not sure he fights Haney next since he said no one is worthy to fight him. If that’s true then what’s the point staying at 135. Let someone else fight for the belts.
    He won't fight at 135 next. I can't see it. But there's no way know until he does whatever he does, as he can't be trusted to speak any truth.

Leave a comment:

• indelible
    replied
    Originally posted by Rodtang View Post

That's the plan. He still gets to beat Kambosos and has his get out for the Haney fight.
    Not sure he fights Haney next since he said no one is worthy to fight him. If that’s true then what’s the point staying at 135. Let someone else fight for the belts.

Leave a comment:

• NC Uppercut
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveM View Post

So he'd lose the belt on the scales and prob have to pass some of his purse to Kambosos - doesn't alter anything during the actual fight.
    He would lose belts on scale and open a free for all for the entire class if Kambosos were to lose! Fresh match ups will pop
    up like summertime pot bro. Make ya smile bc it wasn’t expected like that….just happened!
    Last edited by NC Uppercut; 11-24-2021, 09:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Leicesterage
    replied

you would think but Kambosos going 12 with Lopez is unlikely unless the inactivity or catching covid has affected Lopez immensely
    Or Lopez is just affected after partying, like Duran before the Leonard rematch.

Leave a comment:

• Rodtang
    replied

In Boxing anything can happen. I'll not stake my mortgage on it though lol.

Leave a comment:

• Rodtang
    replied
    Other than people’s certainty of Kambosos losing this fight, people forget Lopez is struggling to stay at 135. Worst case scenario is if he misses weight, which is a possibility given thanksgiving is tomorrow, he gets stripped.
    That's the plan. He still gets to beat Kambosos and has his get out for the Haney fight.

Leave a comment:

• indelible
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveM View Post

So he'd lose the belt on the scales and prob have to pass some of his purse to Kambosos - doesn't alter anything during the actual fight.
    It’s still not a good look and certainly will have the media and fans talking

Leave a comment:

• indelible
    replied

you would think but Kambosos going 12 with Lopez is unlikely unless the inactivity or catching covid has affected Lopez immensely

Leave a comment:

• SteveM
    replied
    Other than people’s certainty of Kambosos losing this fight, people forget Lopez is struggling to stay at 135. Worst case scenario is if he misses weight, which is a possibility given thanksgiving is tomorrow, he gets stripped.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X