Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew Cautions That Makabu Will Have To Start Quicker To Beat Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Originally posted by daggum View Post

    the champ? daring to be great? there are usually 4 champs in every division. he just wants a belt there, hes not facing the best. same thing he did at 160 when he beat cotto then said he was too small for ggg, created a fake division, then fought chavez jr at 168, same thing he did with kovalev and said hes not a 175 pounder so he couldnt fight beterbiev yet look at him now...thats certainly not greatness or if it is wow standards have certainly dropped.
    Wait, didn’t he beat GGG anyways?? Lol

    regard the Kovalev fight, just because a fighter doesn’t fight the fighter we want him to fight doesn’t mean he’s ducking or cherrypicking. Kovalev was BY FARRR the most deserving fighter at LHW to land the fight. Look at his previous 4-5 fights before Canelo and compare that to Artur, or any other LHW during that span of time. They’re all fighting cab drivers while Kovalev was fighting Ward, Alvarez and Yarde.

    Comment


    • #22
      Fair play to canelo if he wins this. I am not a canelo fan, I think he lost to ggg first time. However his defence has strengthened and he has to prove it here. Arguably with his skill level it is easier than past fights. He still has to not get hit or take sustained pressure. Whatever let’s see if makabu is in it for career cash or if he want more than one Rolex.

      Comment


      • #23
        I think Canelo's confidence went sky high after he beat Kovalev, but again if Canelo wins he is doing history, as there are weight categories for a reason.

        Comment


        • #24
          Is Makubu a southpaw?

          I watched that Bellew fight but I was drunk

          Comment


          • #25
            Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Is Makubu a southpaw?

            I watched that Bellew fight but I was drunk
            Yeah he is so maybe give Canelo a bit of trouble to start with until Canelo figures him out then boom man down.

            Comment


            • #26
              Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

              I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Canelo lost.
              Same. Bellew is a natural cruiserweight who also fought at heavyweight.

              Canelo is a natural 160lber and started his career at 147.

              If Makabu times Canelo he's gonna get ktfo
              l

              Comment


              • #27
                The good news about this fight is , Canelo will probably move to 175 after that. He won`t go back to 168, that is too big step back.

                Comment


                • #28
                  Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

                  Yeah he is so maybe give Canelo a bit of trouble to start with until Canelo figures him out then boom man down.
                  Yeah at least it is something I guess.

                  Makubu has a punchers chance for about 2 rounds
                  Kzbox likes this.

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Originally posted by daggum View Post

                    the champ? daring to be great? there are usually 4 champs in every division. he just wants a belt there, hes not facing the best. same thing he did at 160 when he beat cotto then said he was too small for ggg, created a fake division, then fought chavez jr at 168, same thing he did with kovalev and said hes not a 175 pounder so he couldnt fight beterbiev yet look at him now...thats certainly not greatness or if it is wow standards have certainly dropped.
                    Lol.

                    ​​​​​​Makabu is considered the #3 in his division, he is one of the best and a puncher.

                    154 champ and cruiseeweight champ, thats great and certainly very hard to do.

                    Your boy Golovkin is fighting Murata that is not even of the seven best.

                    Canelo has not the obligation of fight in 175, that is a plus.

                    You are a hater, period.

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

                      Same. Bellew is a natural cruiserweight who also fought at heavyweight.

                      Canelo is a natural 160lber and started his career at 147.

                      If Makabu times Canelo he's gonna get ktfo
                      l
                      He is not a natural 160.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP