Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Teofimo Lopez Hits New York City as Kambosos Fight Looms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Teofimo Lopez Hits New York City as Kambosos Fight Looms

Teofimo Lopez Hits New York City Photos Gallery - WBA, IBF, WBO lightweight champion Teofimo Lopez has hit New York City for his fight with IBF mandatory challenger George Kambosos - which takes place at Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden on November 27, live worldwide on DAZN. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-23-2021, 02:13 PM.

Come on Kambosos get it done son however unlikely i can't stand Lopez in the slightest one of the biggest dickheads in the sport needs humbling big time.
    IAMTHAT IAMTHAT likes this.

Comment

Its about time it's here, I,ll be tuned in it should be an entertaining fight for long as it goes good luck to both boys.

Comment

Something about Teo just tells me this guy is headed for greatness. Like ATG greatness. He could do what Canelo is doing. I feel Teo is more invincible than Canelo.
        Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

I'm a fan of anyone opposing this kid. I can't stand his prideful presentation. Pride goeth before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall. He has both in spades.
          IAMTHAT IAMTHAT likes this.

Comment

teofimo-lopez%20(19)_1637628880.jpg

Why is Fimo wearing a Philippine flag??

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post
              I'm a fan of anyone opposing this kid. I can't stand his prideful presentation. Pride goeth before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall. He has both in spades.
              Are you still salty that he whooped Lomachenko? Rofl

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post

Many reasons to dislike this dude tbh he's a moron never seen anybody with such a huge ego for doing so little i think he got flukey with the Loma win but that's whatever. He just has a terrible attitude i would forgive him if he was like 19/20 but the dude is 24 and acts like a 16 year old.

Comment

so Devin Haneys racist pr*ch arse can say that “he’ll never lose to a white boy” and nobody has a problem. But at soon as this kid Teofimo and his father say they’re taking over the sport….like any other fighter should believe in themselves….all of a sudden everyone has a problem with it and says he needs a humbling lesson lmao the double standards

Comment

Originally posted by mexiFistology View Post

Lots of people are still butthurt about that.

Comment

Working...
                    X