Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker: I've Got a Good Feeling I'll Finish Chisora Inside The Distance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamboal00
    replied
    Originally posted by mawoodhouse View Post
    Chisora beat Parker last time out, he beat Whyte in the first fight, he was on his way to winning the 2nd fight before being KO’ed, he beat Helenius and in a lot of people’s opinion he beat Usyk…..this guy has been on the bad end of some bad decisions!
    Derrick is that you? He beat Usyk?! Get the hell out of here. And he didn't win any of those other fights either. Vs Usyk he was punching air and looked like a journeyman.

Leave a comment:

• GlassJoey
    replied
    Originally posted by FinlandsFinest View Post

I got a theory myself, that Anthony "Gandhi" Joshua and Joseph "NoDog" Parker are related. Both lack that UMPF, that ferocity, just happy to show up and hang around
    I think both have silk pyjama syndrome.

Leave a comment:

• mawoodhouse
    replied
    Chisora beat Parker last time out, he beat Whyte in the first fight, he was on his way to winning the 2nd fight before being KO’ed, he beat Helenius and in a lot of people’s opinion he beat Usyk…..this guy has been on the bad end of some bad decisions!

Leave a comment:

• RoadOfTheGypsy
    replied
    They always say Parker will bring out the mongrel for the next fight, yet he never delivers.
    He may be too nice for the boxing game.

As a Roma minority myself, I am rooting for Parker due to his samoan heritage, would love to see the islanders on top of the sport. Great people to be around.

Leave a comment:

• earl_grey
    replied
    Parker’s got soft fists so I’m not so sure…
    Chisora is known to be pretty durable.

Leave a comment:

• FinlandsFinest
    replied
    Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
    I’m thinking the ref will stop it early if del gets hit to avoid having to rob him on the cards
    True. Dereck Chisora is awesome, a true fighting man always brings the heat. Last of a dying breed. He has been robbed so many times, even against my countryman Robert Helenius I believe he beat Helenius!

Chisora beat Parker last time as well.

I got a theory myself, that Anthony "Gandhi" Joshua and Joseph "NoDog" Parker are related. Both lack that UMPF, that ferocity, just happy to show up and hang around

Leave a comment:

• landotter
    replied
    I have a good feeling it will be stopped in the distance as well. Not sure if Parker and I agree on who does the stopping though.....

Leave a comment:

• Pusnuts
    replied
    Yeah yeah he literally says this every fight then plods around lacking power and ability to fight at long range due to lack of reach
    He's durable and I respect that but dude needs longer arms he just gets into wars and lacks the power to bail him out

Leave a comment:

• ✔ (Low- )
    replied
    Parker has zero chance to ever be a champion again

Leave a comment:

• SUBZER0ED
    replied
    Well, as long as you have a good feeling about it, Joe. Wonder how Del feels?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X