Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: I Feel Like I've Won The Lottery, You're Asking Me To Fight A Nobody On A World Stage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: I Feel Like I've Won The Lottery, You're Asking Me To Fight A Nobody On A World Stage

Tommy Fury had to do a double take when first asked about fighting Jake Paul. The rivalry has been developing between the pair of unbeaten boxing novices and out-of-ring celebrities, complete with Fury being strategically placed on the undercard of Paul's last Pay-Per-View headliner. Both walked away with wins this past August 29, though with Fury leaving the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland uncertain of when he would secure the chance for the two to settle their differences in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tommy is going to get out boxed

Comment

Who are ya?! Who are ya?! Who are ya?! You fought on Jake Paul's undercard, on PPV you BUM!
      Fact Fact likes this.

Comment

Tommy's a bum but he is a boxer. Big step up for Paul.

Comment

Tommy can fire off a few quick long jabs, he had a good right hand (been getting better and not so loopy), and his footwork is better than Jake’s. I predict he either takes Paul out with the right to the face or a body shot. I would love to see the look on Paul’s face after. No doubt he can spin it to his favor somehow.
          charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

The funny thing that Tommy is also a nobody.

Comment

This will be the first time I will be:

-Pulling for a Brit to beat an American fighter.
              -Pulling for a Fury
              -Hoping we never hear again from a USA (so called) Boxer.

Being honest, I'm hoping Paul gets his shyt pushed in and this circus sideshow never rears it's ugly head again.
              charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                The funny thing that Tommy is also a nobody.
                Hahaha, exactly!

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                  Tommy's a bum but he is a boxer. Big step up for Paul.
                  If Tommy is a bum does it mean you are a defenceless slob? Imagine knowing a "bum" could annihilate YOU in less than 3minutes! Lmfao. Texicans now a days eh!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Who are ya?! Who are ya?! Who are ya?! You fought on Jake Paul's undercard, on PPV you BUM!
                    Your a nobody, ya a nobody! You got kicked out of a media scrum you little wannabe YouTuber hoping Jake Paul will notice you. Petrified of Josh Taylor also. Still crying over Ramirez and wilder been ended in less than a year ,aaahahahh

Comment

Working...
                    X