Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Knocks Caleb Plant Out in Eleventh, Becomes Undisputed at 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

waiting...?

just one

1:05 is the time mark for why poultry prices are higher.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Canelo Alvarez is draining himself alright, his whole game is based around being the big man 'And using weight cuts'.

There is nothing wrong with this, as Alvarez is just a fighter exploiting the rules of the modern game. But these type of strategies in my opinion, over time affect a fighters performance. And I honestly think it is all starting to have a affect of Alvarez.

Unlike Bernard Hopkins & Floyd Mayweather, Alvarez is not a old school fighter 'And his whole game can only really work in modern day boxing'.

Alvarez's next fight, is probably the first fight where he is not the bigger man on fight night. Both Alvarez & Kovalev where really close in fight night weight.

I don't think Alvarez is more skilled that Bernard Hopkins. Alvarez most likely would of struggled against Kelly Pavlik 'Pavlik is better than all of Alvarez's recent middle weight wins'.

I am not sure why you are trying to make out, that Alvarez is super sophisticated? In every single fight he fights exactly the same way. He marches forward, with a half decent shoulder roll, guard and defense. And seemingly has greater strength and punching power than most of his opposition 'Which is bizarre for a fighter coming up from the lower weight divisions'.

Alvarez's main intimidating attributes is not his skills, but his NOW physical strength and punching power. This is a area of his game, I have always found completely bizarre. Because you would expect these middle-weights who started their career at middle weight 'To be able to push him about'. I still think fighters from past middle-weight era's, fighters like Carl Froch would go through Alvarez like a tank at some stage in the fight 'All of these middle-weights from this era are under par'.

If this fight between Makabu & Alvarez is genuine, and Makabu is coming to win 100%. Lets see if Alvarez is able to do what Roy Jones Junior did against John Ruiz.

I am still dubious of his next fight, and many people are. I just want to see a real fight.

Do you think this is going to be a real fight? Again, it is terrible that I am even have these doubts 'But I really don't like the way Makabu was all matey matey with Alvarez during their first meeting'.

Lol.

Katie Taylor, the P4P champ in female.boxing said that Canelo is the perfect boxer, Tyson priced very high the skills of Alvarez. Lomachenko said that Canelo was the best body puncher in the world.

Surely You know more about boxing than they.

You don't know the hard that it is go forward and be slick at the same time, the hard that is cut well the ring.

And Canelo has head movement, faints, great defense skills and bending. The way he punches to the body is great, combinations, skills to counterpunch, variety, and great IQ.

You are a hater, thats the reason.

Lol, Canelo struggling with Pawith, really, You don't know about.boxing

Canelo is heavier? Lol
      Canelo max weight is 182.

​​
      ​​​​​​Against Lara, Trout, Golovkin, all they were in the same weight in the ring, and is proven.

Canelo is small, he is very strong but he is smaller, those rivals were tallers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

Lol.

Katie Taylor, the P4P champ in female.boxing said that Canelo is the perfect boxer, Tyson priced very high the skills of Alvarez. Lomachenko said that Canelo was the best body puncher in the world.

Surely You know more about boxing than they.

You don't know the hard that it is go forward and be slick at the same time, the hard that is cut well the ring.

And Canelo has head movement, faints, great defense skills and bending. The way he punches to the body is great, combinations, skills to counterpunch, variety, and great IQ.

You are a hater, thats the reason.

Lol, Canelo struggling with Pawith, really, You don't know about.boxing

Canelo is heavier? Lol
        Canelo max weight is 182.

​​
        ​​​​​​Against Lara, Trout, Golovkin, all they were in the same weight in the ring, and is proven.

Canelo is small, he is very strong but he is smaller, those rivals were tallers.

Does Canelo Alvarez implement big weight cuts or what? Everyone in boxing knows, that one of Alvarez's tactics is to implement big weight cuts 'So he can be the big man on fight night'.

This is a big part of his game, he has never been in the same position as Floyd Mayweather 'Alvarez has never really been out sized by his opponent'.

I am not saying Alvarez is not a great fighter, he is just not as great as you are trying to make out. I don't see any real high level sophistication.

Canelo Alvarez definitely is not the perfect boxer, he cannot be the perfect boxer when his stamina and movement are not super elite.

He was beaten 12-0 to 12-1 by a Floyd Mayweather who was not at his peak. And I don't really think he has improved since then technically.

All that has change since then, is that he has put some weight on 'And is facing bigger fighters who are not as talented'.

Make no doubt about it, Canelo Alvarez is one of the best pound for pound fighters in the world. And he is exploiting a under par, middle-weight divisions. In no other era, would Alvarez be jumping up and down the weight classes like a yo yo, because the landscape in the 90's and early 2000's would not allow such behavior 'The fighters from them era's, would be too dangerous'.

Comment

Does Canelo Alvarez implement big weight cuts or what? Everyone in boxing knows, that one of Alvarez's tactics is to implement big weight cuts 'So he can be the big man on fight night'.

This is a big part of his game, he has never been in the same position as Floyd Mayweather 'Alvarez has never really been out sized by his opponent'.

I am not saying Alvarez is not a great fighter, he is just not as great as you are trying to make out. I don't see any real high level sophistication.

Canelo Alvarez definitely is not the perfect boxer, he cannot be the perfect boxer when his stamina and movement are not super elite.

He was beaten 12-0 to 12-1 by a Floyd Mayweather who was not at his peak. And I don't really think he has improved since then technically.

All that has change since then, is that he has put some weight on 'And is facing bigger fighters who are not as talented'.

Make no doubt about it, Canelo Alvarez is one of the best pound for pound fighters in the world. And he is exploiting a under par, middle-weight divisions. In no other era, would Alvarez be jumping up and down the weight classes like a yo yo, because the landscape in the 90's and early 2000's would not allow such behavior 'The fighters from them era's, would be too dangerous'.

lol
          There is a photo of Canelo in his no fight weight, and he is no much bigger and taller than Teofimo López.

Canelo was green when he faced Floyd, and he was drained two pounds. You are not objective.

Canelo is very complete and can compete in any era.

His movement and timing is pretty high, he knows how to read his rival, he is methodic and has a very high IQ.

You can Say what You want, he is the #1 in the world, in all the international lists.

I showed you that Canelo was not heavier most of.the times.

Lol

Canelo was much smaller than Smith, Kova, Caleb.

He is destroying bigger guys.

You are a hater.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

lol
            There is a photo of Canelo in his no fight weight, and he is no much bigger and taller than Teofimo López.

Canelo was green when he faced Floyd, and he was drained two pounds. You are not objective.

Canelo is very complete and can compete in any era.

His movement and timing is pretty high, he knows how to read his rival, he is methodic and has a very high IQ.

You can Say what You want, he is the #1 in the world, in all the international lists.

I showed you that Canelo was not heavier most of.the times.

Lol

Canelo was much smaller than Smith, Kova, Caleb.

He is destroying bigger guys.

You are a hater.
            Canelo Alvarez is not a old school fighter, he cannot compete in any era. How on earth can he complete in any era, if? One of the major tactics he uses is, implementing big weight cuts? Marvin Hagler, Sugar Ray Leonard, Roberto Duran, Tommy 'The Hitman' Hearn these guys competed during a time when 'Same day weigh in's' were being used in boxing. They have proven, that they could compete under those conditions 'At some stage of their careers'.

Floyd Mayweather & Bernard Hopkins and possibly Carl Froch, were the most recent fighters who could compete in any era 'In my opinion'. Due to the fact that they did not implement big weight cuts, and be overly concerned with being the big man on fight night.

If Canelo Alvarez was drained vs Floyd Mayweather why was that? Because he is was trying to be the big man. Alvarez still out weighed Mayweather by 14-20 pounds most likely, and was still beaten 12-0 to 12-1 'And that was a Floyd Mayweather at the back end of his career'.

I am not saying Alvarez is not a great fighter, he is clearly a great fighter 'And one of the pound for pound best fighters in this era'. But I personally, just don't think he is at the level of some of the past great fighters 'I have not seen a performance of his yet, which makes me think otherwise'.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 11-28-2021, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Canelo Alvarez is not a old school fighter, he cannot compete in any era. How on earth can he complete in any era, if? One of the major tactics he uses is, implementing big weight cuts? Marvin Hagler, Sugar Ray Leonard, Roberto Duran, Tommy 'The Hitman' Hearn these guys competed during a time when 'Same day weigh in's' were being used in boxing. They have proven, that they could compete under those conditions 'At some stage of their careers'.

Floyd Mayweather & Bernard Hopkins and possibly Carl Froch, were the most recent fighters who could compete in any era 'In my opinion'. Due to the fact that they did not implement big weight cuts, and be overly concerned with being the big man on fight night.

If Canelo Alvarez was drained vs Floyd Mayweather why was that? Because he is was trying to be the big man. Alvarez still out weighed Mayweather by 14-20 pounds most likely, and was still beaten 12-0 to 12-1 'And that was a Floyd Mayweather at the back end of his career'.

I am not saying Alvarez is not a great fighter, he is clearly a great fighter 'And one of the pound for pound best fighters in this era'. But I personally, just don't think he is at the level of some of the past great fighters 'I have not seen a performance of his yet, which makes me think otherwise'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVn0XAb3Ibc

Look.

Kovalev said that the Yarde fight was not brutal like you said.

Kovalev said that against Alvarez and Yarde was like in 183-184 pounds.

Be honest, man, You are a hater.

Stop with the excuses..

Comment

Canelo wanted the fight with the best.

Man, seriously, You don't know about boxing.

Nobody in the world would like drain his weight.

That was a mistake, Canelo was too young and pre prime, look how David ducked the fight against Lomachenko, and they are of the same weight.

Man, Canelo is better than most of those fighters,

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  1:05 is the time mark for why poultry prices are higher.

so, no link then ?

thought so

#loserforlife

mayweather-throwing.gif

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                    The link is the link we are currently dealing with.

did Biden shlt his pants in public again ?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

so, no link then ?

thought so

#loserforlife

mayweather-throwing.gif

I see you don't want it.

Comment

Working...
                      X