Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Could Canelo's Dominance Eventually Lead To Higher Weight Risks?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxingfanatic75
    replied
    Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post

Those two are can crushers. And you forget who wrote the blue print on cherry picking, Floyd Mayweather Jr did.
    As I said, these are not real boxing fans, historians or sporting fans. We are witnessing something rare and won’t see it again in our lifetimes. He’s already accomplished what an extreme few have by capturing a LHW strap moving up from where he began. He could very well lose tonight however I’m not expecting him to.

He continues to fight more than all others, trains harder than his peers and what all boxing fans have been yelling for; more active champions. The internet has allowed for whining Karens to express viewpoints no one really gives a s h I t about yet they continue as if they hold some level of self conflated significance.

Leave a comment:

• ShoulderRoll
    replied
    It would be great if other fighters grew half of the balls Canelo has and took risks of their own.

Leave a comment:

• Senor_frogs
    replied
    Originally posted by (Low- ) View Post
    He is dominating the weakest division in boxing history!!
    He walks around at 175..he can make 160..too many brothers down there, better stay at 168 where European robots and Caucasian-Americans dwell.
    When you say “brothers”, are you referring to those two overhyped can crushers in Charlo and Andrade? Who one is older than Alvarez and the other is the same age yet haven’t had a career defining fight or have yet to face an Elite fighter in their career. Are those the two “brothers” your referring to?
    Last edited by Senor_frogs; 11-06-2021, 05:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Senor_frogs
    replied
    Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post

He could. And he could also stop juicing, but fat chance. I still have something to gripe about because Canelo skipped over Andrade and Charlo. Now all of a sudden he cares about cleaning out divisions when he's fighting one of the weakest divs in boxing? Canelo is a drug cheat and a cherry picker.
    Those two are can crushers. And you forget who wrote the blue print on cherry picking, Floyd Mayweather Jr did.

Leave a comment:

• ✔ (Low- )
    replied
    He is dominating the weakest division in boxing history!!
    He walks around at 175..he can make 160..too many brothers down there, better stay at 168 where European robots and Caucasian-Americans dwell.

Leave a comment:

• 4truth
    replied
    If he's just going to impose weight restrictions to weaken normally bigger and stronger opponents, No thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Pusnuts
    replied
    I wouldn't be surprised if he KTFO Joshua tbh it would be great to see haha
    He can hurt him I think for sure

Leave a comment:

• Floyd is TBE
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
    Canelo could clean out every division but his naysayers would still have something to gripe about. Most of you folks need to find a different sport to follow as boxing clearly gets you too emotionally invested.
    He could. And he could also stop juicing, but fat chance. I still have something to gripe about because Canelo skipped over Andrade and Charlo. Now all of a sudden he cares about cleaning out divisions when he's fighting one of the weakest divs in boxing? Canelo is a drug cheat and a cherry picker.

Leave a comment:

• kushking
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    To be honest, i think Canelo can pick a title at cruiserweight. Cruiserweights suck. Nobody is good there since Gassiev and Usyk moved up.
    Its up for debate considering Kovalev came into the ring at easily around 200(late night fight)but Cws probably come in at like 220(I think its rediculous to even contemplate Canelo going that high just to appease ppl who won't give him credit even if he does.)
    Last edited by kushking; 11-06-2021, 09:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Levi's
    replied
    ...but he will never be an 8-division world champion.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X