Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul Fires Back at Claressa Shields After MMA Loss: The Fake Always Get Exposed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Criticising a fighter who happens to be black is one thing, vehemently hating them and using language and terminology that strictly is reserved for black fighters is another thing….ghetto, ugly, “hoe”, “BLACK”…terms that fly freely for specifically black American fighters by the obviously racist fringe of an extremely toxic group of so called boxing fans who have latched on to the sport specifically for racial reasons. Coded words and terms like “running”, “runner”, “boring”, “arrogant” and others are specifically used for black fighters from the USA. I’m just u willing to accept that this is all merely incidental.
    what’s the difference between Conor McGregor and his talk and how Mayweather and shields talk? One fighter is loved abs has been made rich on what he says, the other two were hated and despised for what they say. There is no spin to this. This is how it is. And no Noel, it’s not just in America…anyone saying race isn’t an issue in the U.K. has been totally duped by the “we are the fairest people in the world” line and I can’t believe people still buy into that back home.
    Its prevalent in America .Its deep seated and overt in that Country. You better believe if i have the money i can go and buy a property and live in any neighbourhood i want in the UK, even walk topless if i choose to. Send my son /daughter to any school i see fit within catchment rules. The same can not be said in America. Is there racism in the England of course there is. If for some reason i'm stopped in my car by POLICE if I'm not away and driving in 2 minutes that officer is being called every name that comes to my head. No officer is coming to shoot me in my house or dare approach me and ask me what i'm doing even outside Buckingham palace talk less of a affluent neighbourhood.

Just look at some of the posters on here full of race baiting topics between American posters your are forever arguing amongst yourself . ldbc, we are white we dont owe you anything, i'm Mexican i can use the nigg8 Word. who cares but this is what they have been exposed to and i get it........ There are plenty of arguments amongst British posters but rarely do we delve into race or use it to win an argument....... I couldn't care less but i say that as ive not been affected by it in my day to day life but in the states I'm more than sure race has been an issue so they can talk about it has it has impinged them.

In England growing up our history lessons are World war 1 and 2 and King Harold that's it. Now i have visited most parts of the states and i love going there on holiday plus they love our accents but as soon as you get into JFK and you talk to talk to these white officers i realise immediately this is not the type of white guy i'm used to conversing with. You have been to England don't pretend that you don't see the difference. Again i can only talk for me. When i was young i fell foul of the law ..... I forgot the point i was trying to make. Anyway i have to answer 3 other posters but to conclude Racism exist everywhere but with all these white Girls i'm Fuc*king i do forget..... Sorry my sisters but you always have big brothers that want a face off every time i see them but i will get back to you 2022 when my sexy White girls start turning blue because of the cold

Comment

Victimhood is deep, even in female mma. Lol

Comment

Foreshadowing...

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post

Paul would beat you and every single poster on these boards in the ring .

thats the trurh
          Maybe so but it's true he hasn't fought legit boxers and clarissa fights legit boxers or legit mma fighters in their natural habitats unlike paul

Plus pretty sure Shawn Porter is a boxingscene member
          Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 10-28-2021, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Criticising a fighter who happens to be black is one thing, vehemently hating them and using language and terminology that strictly is reserved for black fighters is another thing….ghetto, ugly, “hoe”, “BLACK”…terms that fly freely for specifically black American fighters by the obviously racist fringe of an extremely toxic group of so called boxing fans who have latched on to the sport specifically for racial reasons. Coded words and terms like “running”, “runner”, “boring”, “arrogant” and others are specifically used for black fighters from the USA. I’m just u willing to accept that this is all merely incidental.
            what’s the difference between Conor McGregor and his talk and how Mayweather and shields talk? One fighter is loved abs has been made rich on what he says, the other two were hated and despised for what they say. There is no spin to this. This is how it is. And no Noel, it’s not just in America…anyone saying race isn’t an issue in the U.K. has been totally duped by the “we are the fairest people in the world” line and I can’t believe people still buy into that back home.
            Seriously?

First, those "terms" are generally true about Shields. She is black (lol), ugly, "ghetto" with her language & with her team sucker-punching others, a runner, boring, and arrogant. I don't know whether she's a ho .

Secondly, in case you haven't noticed, Mayweather was made rich and is loved by one segment of the population while hated by another. McGregor is treated similarly - he's also hated by a huge segment of the population (including my wife, lol). I'm one of the few that don't really care one way or another for Mayweather or McGregor. The only thing I hold against Mayweather is the fight against Pac sucked and I paid $100 for it ... Mayweather was content to win nearly every round without pushing the action. Fair enough, but I don't have to like it.

Comment

the difference between Conor McGregor and his talk and how Mayweather and shields talk? One fighter is loved abs has been made rich on what he says, the other two were hated and despised for what they say. There is no spin to this. This is how it is.
              mcgregor is a laughing stock for most people, i mean when he does get a thread on here everyone hates him, i dont know anyone who likes him and i know lots who like floyd and most have never heard of shields, to be fair mac was good for a few years but floyd was good for decades, different leagues, all could talk a good game tho, a lot of people like to see trash talkers get it handed to them, where ever they are from, did floyd get it worse at times, yeah of course cos hes much better than mac

Comment

what’s the difference between Conor McGregor and his talk and how Mayweather and shields talk? One fighter is loved abs has been made rich on what he says, the other two were hated and despised for what they say.
                Conor is ****ing despised by tons of people, he probably has more haters than fans at this point.

Comment

Obviously my post wasn’t targeted individually it was to address that obviously there are people who see the hatred for shields has some sauce on it….meaning there is more than just some there there. Whether you like McGregor or not is inconsequential, the point is he is loved for the same arrogance and shyt talking that shields is hated for.
                  Not everyone likes connor either a lot hate him that’s why he’s so popular his fans pay for him to win and his haters to lose kind of like mayweather

Comment

Ghettoggagers send this ugly one to Bootleg

Comment

Originally posted by buge View Post

Seriously?

First, those "terms" are generally true about Shields. She is black (lol), ugly, "ghetto" with her language & with her team sucker-punching others, a runner, boring, and arrogant. I don't know whether she's a ho .

Secondly, in case you haven't noticed, Mayweather was made rich and is loved by one segment of the population while hated by another. McGregor is treated similarly - he's also hated by a huge segment of the population (including my wife, lol). I'm one of the few that don't really care one way or another for Mayweather or McGregor. The only thing I hold against Mayweather is the fight against Pac sucked and I paid $100 for it ... Mayweather was content to win nearly every round without pushing the action. Fair enough, but I don't have to like it.
                      Trump huh, sounds about right

Comment

Working...
                      X