Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Bisping Praises Jake Paul, Backs Him To Beat Tommy Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Bisping Praises Jake Paul, Backs Him To Beat Tommy Fury

Former UFC world champion Michael Bisping is backing Youtube star turned boxer, Jake Paul (4-0, 3 KOs), to beat his likely next opponent, Tommy Fury (7-0, 4 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I really think that Jake can take this one, I know that Fury came from a boxing family, but for sure isn't taking this sport as serious as Paul.

Comment

"Fury struggled against Taylor"
      He literally won every single round. You could even make an argument that he won every second of that fight.
      Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
        "Fury struggled against Taylor"
        He literally won every single round. You could even make an argument that he won every second of that fight.
        The only time Tommy "struggled" was when he abandoned his boxing and started looking for a KO in the last round. It got a bit scrappy and untidy then, but he was still in control and outlanding Taylor.

I think he'll beat Jake Paul. Jake looked exhausted after 4 rounds vs Woodley, Tommy will put him under a lot more pressure than Woodley and I think he stops Jake in the latter half of the fight.

Comment

Tommy ain't losing to jake. Tommy has been fighting his whole life. If Tommy loses, pro boxers should be seen as mere mortals

Comment

One eyed joe bisping is talking rubbish
            Boxingmean Boxingmean likes this.

Comment

Tommy Fury has fought very low level opponents and not looked very promising while doing it. I’m not going to wager either way, but I wouldn’t hitch my horse to that wagon.

Comment

Fury might as well retire if he can't beat Jake Paul

Fury's from a fighting family, been fighting pro boxers albeit low level ones while Jake Paul challenges smaller, faded MMA stars with wrestling backgrounds. I don't blame Paul for that, he's clearly a novice too but Fury's a big step up from what he's been fighting.

Comment

I think Jake Paul looks a worse boxer than Tommy Fury. If Tommy can't beat him, man, that's embarrassing.

Comment

Tommy struggled against another boxer... Jake struggled against a non-boxer in his own last fight. Heck, he even got whacked and could of been dropped. Severely gassed too.

You'll see the difference between a boxer struggling with a boxer vs a boxer struggling with a non-boxer if they fight.

I'd expect Tommy to win by KO and then become an even bigger star and name for the Fury family.

Comment

Working...
                    X