Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Has Interest in Facing Eubank Jr. in 2022, Says BOXXER's Shalom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slowhand
    replied
    I´m pretty sure this is news to GGG..

Leave a comment:

• Smash
    replied
    eubank going straight for the old guy, i guess he has a belt & name value so yeah perfect if he could beat him, which he could do now i think, so good plan from eubank for his career if he can pull it off, will need to offer ggg decent cash i would think

Leave a comment:

• Satir
    replied
    So many years have past and we still talking about this fight, Eubank needs an elite victory, an elite guy on his résumé, how thé hell have you lost to à shot Groves, inexcusable
    Last edited by Satir; 10-25-2021, 07:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bornboxingfan
    replied
    What the promoter is really saying "Liam Williams take our fight offer or we are going with GGG"
    The same tactic Canelo tried to use against Plant, mentioning going to light height but Plant
    called his bluff.

Leave a comment:

• James Hunt
    replied
    Interesting they show absolutely no interest in fighting Andrade though they can get him anytime they want.

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied
    Originally posted by breeto80 View Post

In other words you want GGG to go 15 lbs out of his weight class so he'll lose. Funny they never bothered Hagler in the 80's to go to 175 to face Mike Spinks, Matthew Saad Muhammad, Marvin Johnson and Victor Galindez . Why? Because it would've been career suicide. Hagler was smart and fought guys his own size, or smaller, ie, Duran , Leonard . Middleweights are middleweights , Light heavies are light heavies. Huge massive difference.
    Or, maybe he would win? Roy Jones Jr., Bernard Hopkins, and Canelo did it!
    Last edited by Bronx2245; 10-25-2021, 07:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• breeto80
    replied
    Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
    The only thing that would make me care about GGG again is if he moved up to 175lbs to challenge Beterbiev.
    In other words you want GGG to go 15 lbs out of his weight class so he'll lose. Funny they never bothered Hagler in the 80's to go to 175 to face Mike Spinks, Matthew Saad Muhammad, Marvin Johnson and Victor Galindez . Why? Because it would've been career suicide. Hagler was smart and fought guys his own size, or smaller, ie, Duran , Leonard . Middleweights are middleweights , Light heavies are light heavies. Huge massive difference.

Leave a comment:

• Mick Higgs
    replied
    Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
    I would favor Liam Smith and John Ryder over Eubank. Felix Cash would be a good domestic fight. Eubank has never been the best in the UK. Second rate domestic fighter far from world level. The best in the UK have been getting destroyed when stepping up to world level.
    Good point regarding British champion Felix Cash, However I'm sure Eubank would consider it a step back.

Leave a comment:

• TinAgeOfBoxing
    replied
    I would favor Liam Smith and John Ryder over Eubank. Felix Cash would be a good domestic fight. Eubank has never been the best in the UK. Second rate domestic fighter far from world level. The best in the UK have been getting destroyed when stepping up to world level.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo7
    replied
    As we all know, boxing is a business. Both have a name so people will watch.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X