Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shakur Stevenson Finally Put it All Together, He Beats The Crap Out of Valdez and Colbert And.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If shakur moves up to 135 ibs, he is going to be a huge problem, and I do think he can fill out that weight easy. All of these guys can fight with one another as they are very close in weight. Tank, teofimo and devin haney are going to have to step it up. Ryan garcia the weakest link can continue to duck fights and call himself the draw when he hasn't accomplished jack ****.
    Last edited by Lance98; 10-24-2021, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Expected shakur to be more aggressive in this fight because herrings power and offensive skills are not dangerous enough. However, I still think as soon as he fights someone whose offense is too sharp to take risk, he will fall back to his safety first style.
      luckily for him, he is still very difficult to beat if he just wants to outpoint you from the outside.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

I was very impressed. I wanna see more of his dog out. He shouldn't rest on this performance. He should improve his fighting game more (nice boxing skills), be even more aggressive.
        I agree, he's a strong 130 pounder so no need to let anyone push him back. He can stand right in the pocket and make opponents pay when they miss.

Really hope the Valdez fight happens next.

Comment

Don’t matter, Teofimo whoops them all.
          PinkGod likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Lomachenko is FAR from a punk and can beat Shakur. I'm just think that Shakur can also win and that is a pretty even fight if you ask me. Hopefully it happens. I rather see that fight than the Lopez rematch.

Lomachenko vs Stevenson
            Lopez vs Davis or Haney

That's what I want to see.
            you know goddamn well none of that is EVER happening lol

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

I agree, he's a strong 130 pounder so no need to let anyone push him back. He can stand right in the pocket and make opponents pay when they miss.

Really hope the Valdez fight happens next.
              Knowing Arum's psychology, neither a Valdez nor Loma fight will be next. Arum will milk them separately for a little while.

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
                Last edited by The3; 10-24-2021, 01:01 AM.

Comment

I expect TR to put Shakur in with Lamont Roach or Albert Bell next, maybe Archie Sharp gets a call

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
                    If shakur moves up to 135 ibs, he is going to be a huge problem, and I do think he can fill out that weight easy. All of these guys can fight with one another as they are very close in weight. Tank, teofimo and devin haney are going to have to step it up. Ryan garcia the weakest link can continue to duck fights and call himself the draw when he hasn't accomplished jack ****.
                    135 does NOT need another undefeated fighter not fighting any of the top 10 and fighting Gamboa. He has enough comp where he's at.

Comment

Lol talk about high after a win. He looked good but herring isn't exactly an elite or top level guy. I agree he beats Valdez but 135 is where it gets interesting.

Comment

Working...
                      X