Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shakur Stevenson Finally Put it All Together, He Beats The Crap Out of Valdez and Colbert And.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shakur Stevenson Finally Put it All Together, He Beats The Crap Out of Valdez and Colbert And.....

He may even beat Lomachenko? Either way, that would be a hell of a fight with an insane amount of skill on display. Stevenson has his man strength as Bradley alluded to and has now gained confidence in being able to stay in the pocket and not just move for no reason.

Definitely a P4P talent.
    champion4ever likes this.

He whoops loma, cause he too old now. Shakur is the new Floyd mayweather

Comment

Will Valdez be tested before the fight? That's what i need to know before making my prediction on that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
        Will Valdez be tested before the fight? That's what i need to know before making my prediction on that fight.
        I mean he tested positive before his last fight and didn't look great anyways lol. He can be on whatever he needs to be, he's not beating Stevenson.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
          He is a bum compared to Floyd. Stop comparing these chumps to TBE.
          Ganondorf likes this.

Comment

I was actually a bit nervous Everytime Shakur went inside. It's like I knew he had it in him just wasn't sure if he would let that dog out. He did. His outside game is really great and if he can stand strong like that and bring the fight inside as well he is gonna make long nights for a lot of fighters. This is the Shakur I think we all felt he could be.

Comment

Floyd was KOing ppl at that weight

shakur looks complete but he looked like a jr welter and couldn't really knock down herring
              charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
                Floyd was KOing ppl at that weight

shakur looks complete but he looked like a jr welter and couldn't really knock down herring
                It's okay if he is not on Floyd's level, who cares?

This is about Shakur, not Floyd.
                nauti4life85 and like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
                  Lomachenko is FAR from a punk and can beat Shakur. I'm just think that Shakur can also win and that is a pretty even fight if you ask me. Hopefully it happens. I rather see that fight than the Lopez rematch.

Lomachenko vs Stevenson
                  Lopez vs Davis or Haney

That's what I want to see.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

It's okay if he is not on Floyd's level, who cares?

This is about Shakur, not Floyd.
                    I was very impressed. I wanna see more of his dog out. He shouldn't rest on this performance. He should improve his fighting game more (nice boxing skills), be even more aggressive.

Comment

Working...
                    X