Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Punishes, Stops Jamel Herring in Tenth, Wins WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Tommy Karpency
    Don't forget Jeremiah "Bullfrog" Karpency. Think last time I saw him was when he got a scorched by Jared Anderson. Tommy was just stopped by Yuniesky Gonzalez IIRC.

I'm not trying to trash the Karpency brothers, they are tough guys who get thrown into very tough fights where they are hopelessly outclassed.
    Beercules likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      That's a huge layoff for Karpency. What's fighting him going to do for Xander?
      Development? Kid is pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Don't forget Jeremiah "Bullfrog" Karpency. Think last time I saw him was when he got a scorched by Jared Anderson. Tommy was just stopped by Yuniesky Gonzalez IIRC.

I'm not trying to trash the Karpency brothers, they are tough guys who get thrown into very tough fights where they are hopelessly outclassed.
        I remember him also yeah I'm messing around. They all come in shape and to fight. Respect to them

I think they are a farming family from Pennsylvania. I could be mistaken
        PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

• Xander looking sharp ............

Comment

• Is there any chance that the main event will provide some entertainment? Doesn't have to be Gatti/Ward stuff but will we have any exciting moments or will it exclusively be a tactical chess match fought at distance?

Comment

• Xander is on cruise control

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post

I remember him also yeah I'm messing around. They all come in shape and to fight. Respect to them

I think they are a farming family from Pennsylvania. I could be mistaken
                I'm glad Andre has given Karpency some respect. Guys like him and his brothers serve a an important role in our sport.
                Beercules likes this.

Comment

• Zayas fought a construction worker but good display either way.

Comment

• A six round fight as a co main event? I thought the PPVs in the uk were bad Hahahaha

Comment

• Was that Kanye West I didn't know he changed his name to Ye.

Comment

Working...
                      X