• Show
Clear All

Damn she ugly
    cashdon likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Great stuff…

Anyone else read this in Floyd’s voice?
      Yes sir! Sounded like it was his script to the T!!

Comment

wasnt this the incident from 2 years ago?

Comment

She’ll be let off with a stern talking too and won’t do a day in prison. Women barely go to jail as it is, much the less the daughter of a wealthy influential person. It’s just the way our system works. She could use some time off to reflect and gain some perspective.
          Last edited by Biolink; 10-23-2021, 10:00 PM.

Comment

yaya-mayweather-gives-birth-ap-images-embed.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

“You know umm my daughter faces incarceration, I hope the judge gives her a fair shake umm, she’s a young strong lion. Like me, I made smart investments, my mother was on drugs but we worked hard to where we got to. I worked smart and now my daughter has a lawyer who’s a helluva fighter, But this is a fight we can’t overlook like I didn’t, TBE, 50-0. My daughter made mistakes ummm you live and you learn. I know what it takes when it's a fight of this magnitude, in the court or the ring, It comes with the territory. when it's all said and done, at the end of the day umm men lie, women lie, numbers don’t lie, just like my perfect record, so my daughter will be undefeated in the courts, there’s no blueprint how to beat her... Or me!”
              Lmao.. floyd’s famous lines.

Comment

Alleged stabbing, folks

Comment

Terrible.

She’s horrible and why would Floyd let her date that piece of human garbage?? Even had a child with him wow. Floyd should KO his ass just to show him who’s boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

Says the guy that gets picked up by his wife when his Macdonalds shift finishes because he cant drive...... I dont mean that actually but why the hate? This is not the first time either
                    What business is it of yours. Everybody has a right to an opinion and he certainly doesn't have to explain himself to a pin headed hater like yourself. AJ got smashed....get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
                      Terrible.

She’s horrible and why would Floyd let her date that piece of human garbage?? Even had a child with him wow. Floyd should KO his ass just to show him who’s boss.
                      More likely decision him.

Comment

Working...
                      X