Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather’s daughter Yaya facing 20 years in prison for alleged stabbing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather’s daughter Yaya facing 20 years in prison for alleged stabbing

Floyd Mayweather’s daughter Yaya facing 20 years in prison for alleged stabbing (msn.com)

I hope she gets a couple years. She could use a little time for contemplation.

Comment

She’ll get a slap on the wrist and that’s it. Rich people get away with anything
      hectari likes this.

Comment

The entire Gayweather family are nothing but lowlifes and degenerates.
        tophat1, Zoffeler and Mr. 29K like this.

Comment

yaya yikes

she has a young baby too with that rapper guy who did that funny rant

id say floyd would like to smash that guy up but he cant do anything

Comment

Send that stanky hoodrat to jail for life. Spoiled little slut.
            epdrifter likes this.

Comment

Fuuuck that's crazy. ****ed up to joke about but I'm expecting froid to release a statement or video on it and somehow end up talking about himself.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
                Fuuuck that's crazy. ****ed up to joke about but I'm expecting froid to release a statement or video on it and somehow end up talking about himself.
                “You know umm my daughter faces incarceration, I hope the judge gives her a fair shake umm, she’s a young strong lion. Like me, I made smart investments, my mother was on drugs but we worked hard to where we got to. I worked smart and now my daughter has a lawyer who’s a helluva fighter, But this is a fight we can’t overlook like I didn’t, TBE, 50-0. My daughter made mistakes ummm you live and you learn. I know what it takes when it's a fight of this magnitude, in the court or the ring, It comes with the territory. when it's all said and done, at the end of the day umm men lie, women lie, numbers don’t lie, just like my perfect record, so my daughter will be undefeated in the courts, there’s no blueprint how to beat her... Or me!”
                ballencrieff, and 21 others like this.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

“You know umm my daughter faces incarceration, I hope the judge gives her a fair shake umm, she’s a young strong lion. Like me, I made smart investments, my mother was on drugs but we worked hard to where we got to. I worked smart and now my daughter has a lawyer who’s a helluva fighter, But this is a fight we can’t overlook like I didn’t, TBE, 50-0. My daughter made mistakes ummm you live and you learn. I know what it takes when it's a fight of this magnitude, in the court or the ring, It comes with the territory. when it's all said and done, at the end of the day umm men lie, women lie, numbers don’t lie, just like my perfect record, so my daughter will be undefeated in the courts, there’s no blueprint how to beat her... Or me!”

Comment

The judge wishes he was 50 years younger and he'd lick her ass.

Comment

Working...
                    X