Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo-Plant, Wilder, Pacquiao, Fury, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post

It's a popularity contest bro, same as boxing in general. The books and documentaries about Wilder in 20 years will sell better if he's in the HOF. He will get in. Everyone's mistake is caring about these bs organizations in the first place. How is it a Hall of Fame when there are so many members you can't even keep track of them all? Every couple years they let in a bunch more people. They let in more members than there are great accomplished boxers, so if the organization's purpose was really to honor great boxers, then that tells you how worthless it is. Just my opinion. Stop valuing the bs and the bs will lose its power over you.
    You think there will books and documentaries about Wilder? Well, I guess we will see.

Comment

Wow that dude who compared Wilder to Pac-Man is dishing disrespect. Pac isn’t looked upon favourably for title defenses despite his loss to Mayweather. He has an absolute monster of a career dethroning legit champions in multiple weight classes despite his loss to Mayweather.

Comment

Bread ducked 'who wins Michael Spinks or Evander'. I get that. I totally couldn't even give a guess. That one is 50/50.

When folks are listing great H/Ws can they please stop including Jack Dempsey? He was a bum, a nothing, a nebbish.
        siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Where’s the rest of the answers to the last question you ass
          siablo14 likes this.

Comment

I have a legit question fellas and please if anyone knows the answer… let me know. has anyone ever been undisputed fighting 4 title fights in less then a year?

Comment

Breadman has to be the biggest Canelo hater there is in professional boxing. ANYONE who resorts to ranking a 4 way p4p & STILL doesn't put Canelo at the top(let alone puts Bud beat nobody rawford at #1) is a hater & a fanboi. Jabjabqueen & OGBBClover defending him won't change that no matter how hard you scream.

Comment

'I have a legit question fellas and please if anyone knows the answer… let me know. has anyone ever been undisputed fighting 4 title fights in less then a year?'

Yup, Joe Louis
                Oldskoolg, wrecksracer and Robi13 like this.

Comment

If I checked BoxRec I could probably find several other ones, Pascal Perez jumps to mind, but Joe was the first I thought of.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
                    If I checked BoxRec I could probably find several other ones, Pascal Perez jumps to mind, but Joe was the first I thought of.
                    This is inaccurate as back then there wasn't multiple titles,& neither went on runs resembling Canelos current run(because there wasn't that many legit opponents back then)

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
                      'I have a legit question fellas and please if anyone knows the answer… let me know. has anyone ever been undisputed fighting 4 title fights in less then a year?'

Yup, Joe Louis
                      That’s was up! An ATG!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X