Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wallin: I Feel I Can Beat Whyte, Earn My Shot To Fight Fury Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine Crawford threatening Errol when he chose the Manny lotto or Benvedeze when Plant chose Canelo or anyone when Saunders got his shot?

The answer is NO and not because they are happy but because EVERY fighter and fan on the planet understand that when you get that opportunity you take it or lose it.

News flash to the entitled cry baby and his team of enablers...Dilian Whyte...n-e-e-d-s....to do the right thing for Dilian Whyte.
    Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
      This guy is weird.

Boxing has too many entitled boxers.
      Ah-men to that...
      rudy likes this.

Comment

Why would he want to fight a little doorman called Babic on a really shyte bill and then have Edward telling him , Whyte won't be fighting him he in case he loses.
        Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

I like Wallin, but he must do something on his match making. he is not even top 15 by IBF any more. Which means, beating Kauffman and Breazeale wasn`t such an important step.

Meanwhile, Makhmudov is N. 10 by WBC, by beating Teper and Rice.

Comment

He is acting like girl now
            move onto the next fight

Comment

Wallin would be a good test for a prospect like Jared Anderson, but that fight wouldn't make sense for Otto, too much risk.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                I like Wallin, but he must do something on his match making. he is not even top 15 by IBF any more. Which means, beating Kauffman and Breazeale wasn`t such an important step.

Meanwhile, Makhmudov is N. 10 by WBC, by beating Teper and Rice.
                I know he was in negotiations with Ortiz and then the "bogeyman" of the HW division and Ortiz's team opted not to negotiate further. He signed on for the Whyte fight and now we are here. He's promoted by Salita so he can technically fight whomever but he may not get alot of shots if the big promotions think he's a risk to their own prospects.

Perhaps a fight with Arreola, Franklin, Zhang, Kuzmin or Takam would be a nice intermediate step to the next level of contenders.

I don't really bother trying to understand the sanctioning bodies' ranking criteria. Probably similar.to NCAA preseason rankings with some speculation, name recognition and corruption used in varying degrees.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Perhaps a fight with Arreola, Franklin, Zhang, Kuzmin or Takam would be a nice intermediate step to the next level of contenders.
                  Yes. Or McKean, Hughie Fury, Bakole.

Comment

Wallin would've beat his ass.
                    Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                      Why would he want to fight a little doorman called Babic on a really shyte bill and then have Edward telling him , Whyte won't be fighting him he in case he loses.
                      To recoup those training costs?

He has trained for a fight. He has incurred $15 to $20k of costs, he says. If someone is willing to make good on those costs, with interest, by offering him a fight, then he should take it or stop whinging.

Comment

Working...
                      X