Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk: Only Fury Thinks He's The King of Kings - I'm Capable of Beating Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    I like fury but id put my money on usyk right now if he beats josh again. Wilder lost as he can't move head. Fury might be too slow for usyk.
    Yes, I think usyk wins unless he loses to josh
    Fury will use all 270+ lbs to show who the bigger man is. Leaning, and mauling.
    Joshua had a shthouse game plan against usyk.

    Joshua fights so gun shy since Klitschko rocked him and he gets worse over time.
    I see an early retirement for Joshua as he doesn’t plan to take all sorts of punishment forever
    charliepaerker, mrwake and Butt stuff like this.

    Comment


    • #12
      Originally posted by Kzbox View Post
      Talks a big game for somebody who struggled with Chisora where Fury dominated a much younger more rated version. I take Fury all day long he must of brought into the PR delusion where AJ is the best in the division.
      Different style, different fight, Fury had trouble with Wallin those kinds of comparisons don't mean much, because elite level fighters don't get up for everyone they know they fill in fights and stepping stone fights, not near the same as the big one with the top guys. Ursk is very competitive in this fight his angles, foot and hand speed along with his work rate is very hard to beat, Fury has not been near a guy with Ursks boxing ability.
      keith_head, Damn Wicked and 3 others like this.

      Comment


      • #13
        Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
        Wlad was totally disinterested
        Wilder is a one trick pony (knocked Fury down 4x in 3 fights)

        Usyk is the exact opposite in a very good/dangerous way.
        And that’s furys fault because? Do fighters have to clarify in the ring that the other fighter is mentally sound before they fight? Cop out bs excuse. If Wilder loses to AJ then u can talk right now that one trick has worked on everybody but Fury so it’s invalid.
        charliepaerker and like this.

        Comment


        • #14
          Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

          Different style, different fight, Fury had trouble with Wallin those kinds of comparisons don't mean much, because elite level fighters don't get up for everyone they know they fill in fights and stepping stone fights, not near the same as the big one with the top guys. Ursk is very competitive in this fight his angles, foot and hand speed along with his work rate is very hard to beat, Fury has not been near a guy with Ursks boxing ability.
          It’s the same fighter they fought so rather Usyk can’t adjust properly or he isn’t as good as Fury only 2 conclusions i can draw from that. Didn’t say Fury would dominate Usyk but he’s getting overrated in the heavyweight division AJ was a loss waiting to happen i was nervous he was gonna lose to Pulev the way he was fighting there. Just getting a bit too big for his boots talking like he’s the king of heavyweights after 3 fights i thought Usyk was a cool cat no pun intended

          Comment


          • #15
            Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

            And that’s furys fault because? Do fighters have to clarify in the ring that the other fighter is mentally sound before they fight? Cop out bs excuse. If Wilder loses to AJ then u can talk right now that one trick has worked on everybody but Fury so it’s invalid.
            Jut saying Fury isn't special.

            Comment


            • #16
              Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

              Jut saying Fury isn't special.
              Your opinion though most ppl feel differently who can beat Fury in the division other than maybe Usyk which i very much doubt?

              Comment


              • #17
                Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

                Your opinion though most ppl feel differently who can beat Fury in the division other than maybe Usyk which i very much doubt?
                Let's look at it from an unbiased pov

                Fury is aesthetically unpleasant to watch. Shrink him down a bit and he wouldn't qualify for gatekeeper.
                He was unable to take advantage of a Wlad who was begging to be ktfo. Worst HW title fight ever.
                Wilder has made it known, he lives/dies with that right. Without it, he wouldn't be hired to be a bouncer.
                Wilder's success has come at the hands of guys his size, more or less. Not many can lean on him with positive results.

                Watching Wilder and Fury fight each other was a Benny Hill comedy skit without the music.

                Comment


                • #18
                  Originally posted by Boxing56 View Post
                  Can you imagine if Usyk pulls it off.
                  Not only can i imagine it i can visualise it happening. Not taking nothing away from Fury because he is a damn good fighter. Its a 12 round fight whoever wins

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

                    Let's look at it from an unbiased pov

                    Fury is aesthetically unpleasant to watch. Shrink him down a bit and he wouldn't qualify for gatekeeper.
                    He was unable to take advantage of a Wlad who was begging to be ktfo. Worst HW title fight ever.
                    Wilder has made it known, he lives/dies with that right. Without it, he wouldn't be hired to be a bouncer.
                    Wilder's success has come at the hands of guys his size, more or less. Not many can lean on him with positive results.

                    Watching Wilder and Fury fight each other was a Benny Hill comedy skit without the music.
                    Begging to be ktfo after running the division for years okay mate you are being biased not unbiased using the fact Fury beat him against him “Fury beat Wlad so Wlad must of not been in the right frame of mind and let Fury beat him” how about giving credit to the guy dominating for his skills not make excuses for the one getting dominated. Who’s to say how he would be if you shrink him down he could be faster and more skilled for all you know, if my auntie had bollocks she would be my uncle. I seen a lot of your posts about Fury you just a hater man tbh.

                    Comment


                    • #20
                      Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

                      Let's look at it from an unbiased pov

                      Fury is aesthetically unpleasant to watch. Shrink him down a bit and he wouldn't qualify for gatekeeper.
                      He was unable to take advantage of a Wlad who was begging to be ktfo. Worst HW title fight ever.
                      Wilder has made it known, he lives/dies with that right. Without it, he wouldn't be hired to be a bouncer.
                      Wilder's success has come at the hands of guys his size, more or less. Not many can lean on him with positive results.

                      Watching Wilder and Fury fight each other was a Benny Hill comedy skit without the music.
                      Benny Hill? you are showing your age. Fantastic skit though

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP