Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oscar Rivas Survives Slugfest With Ryan Rozicki, Claims Inaugural WBC Bridgerweight Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that was actually a really good fight,Rozicki its tough SOB will be lookin out for him in the future
    Ropeydope likes this.

Comment

A cruiser weight fighting a heavy weight for the bridger weight belt.
      Slowhand and Damn Wicked like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post

116-111, 115-112, 115-112

Which round contained the KD? Did you see it or did it come after the stream drop?
        Allegedly Rivas was penalized 1 point for a low blow in the 12th. Must have come after the feed exploded.
        Pigeons likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TinAgeOfBoxing View Post
          A cruiser weight fighting a heavy weight for the bridger weight belt.
          Well, logically they had to come from somewhere...

On paper, this seemed like garbage but I didn't know much about the kid Roziki. He was a game dog though and put on a good show for all.
          Ropeydope likes this.

Comment

Overall a pretty enjoyable card. Most of the fights were evenly matched and competitive. I figured Rozicki would get stopped early but I was wrong. I was surprised that he survived the early power by Rivas and didn't expect Kaboom to gas early and be affected by Rozicki's power.

Makes you wonder how much the weight cut took from Rivas. Also, between DAZN's recent issues and the fact this fight cut out on me at the end, boxing via streaming apps has a ways to go...

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post

Allegedly Rivas was penalized 1 point for a low blow in the 12th. Must have come after the feed exploded.
              Ahhh thanks

Comment

How long before the WBA has 3 champs in this division?

Comment

Completely forgot about the fkn “Bridgerweight title” lol
                  what a joke the wbc is

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
                    Regardless of the final result, Rozicki earned a fan in me tonight.
                    This comment sums it up for me. Gotta love a late replacement, with a 25 lb disadvantage, that just refuses to read the script. The kid made the best of his televised debut.

Comment

Nothing more than a meaningless keep busy fight for a fringe heavyweight contender.

Comment

Working...
                      X