Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Likely To Pursue Tyson Fury Title Fight Next, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, he definitely faked the injury. Whyte and Joshua should kick rocks and let the real champions unify. Nothing more annoying in boxing than these afterthoughts coming in the way of a meaningful fight.

Comment

Good, Whyte has been top ranked and beating top ranked fighters for 6 years now. It's high time he got a title shot, yes he lost to Povetkin but won the rematch. Hell Whyte has been Beating better fighters than wilder had. Shame when a contender fights better fighters than a belt holder.

Comment

LMAO !!

Comment

I bet Wallin REALLY wants to see that medical report now

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            I really hate Dillian whyte now--

Fury should never grant the fight, ever
            Fury will have 2 fights with the winner of Usyk AJ 2 and then retire.

Comment

Whyte has fought 4 of the current top 20 Heavyweights (per Boxrec) with Povetkin, Rivas, and Browne being up there when he fought them to make it 7. It’s more than any current heavyweight, except for Joshua and Parker. In other words, his track record speaks for itself.

Whyte-Hearn offered Wallin a fight for a voluntary defense despite him being ranked 20th by the WBC. They were going out of there way to fight Wallin in the first place and people still believe the fear angle. If Whyte were 100%, he’d be too stubborn to pull out of a fight even with the promise of a Fury fight.

Comment

Whyte ducks the guy who lost to Fury like a weasel but wants to fight Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Heru View Post
                  Whyte has fought 4 of the current top 20 Heavyweights (per Boxrec) with Povetkin, Rivas, and Browne being up there when he fought them to make it 7. It’s more than any current heavyweight, except for Joshua and Parker. In other words, his track record speaks for itself.

Whyte-Hearn offered Wallin a fight for a voluntary defense despite him being ranked 20th by the WBC. They were going out of there way to fight Wallin in the first place and people still believe the fear angle. If Whyte were 100%, he’d be too stubborn to pull out of a fight even with the promise of a Fury fight.
                  He shouldn't have taken the Wallin fight in the first place. I try to give fighters the benefit of the doubt but it's pretty obvious this is a duck.

Yes, Whyte has fought an impressive list of opponents and I understand that it makes sense to take a Fury fight if you have the opportunity but it doesn't undo what he and Hearn have pulled here.

Comment

I’m surprised that Hearn and Whyte couldn’t foresee Fury stopping Wilder again. They should have waited to see the winner of that fight before doing what they’ve done.

Comment

A clear duck so they should at the very least compensate Wallin for camp and other costs and Eddie should find him a good opponent for Shyte vs Fury card.

Comment

Working...
                      X