Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wallin Wants Proof Of Whyte's Shoulder Injury From Whyte's Doctor, Independent Physician

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M312 View Post

Oh, another insult! Your life doesn't need to be like this.
    Still replying to me? I should get a restraining order.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Still replying to me? I should get a restraining order.
      'gotta love the irony, One person sat behind a screen telling another person not to spend their time doing the same '

Remind you of someone?

Maybe reflect on the needless insults. I'm sure you're not so aggressive in real life.

Lets just talking boxing hey? It's a boxing forum.

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post

'gotta love the irony, One person sat behind a screen telling another person not to spend their time doing the same '

Remind you of someone?

Maybe reflect on the needless insults. I'm sure you're not so aggressive in real life.

Lets just talking boxing hey? It's a boxing forum.
        I was talking boxing, You’re the one who said my post was a not relevant when it clearly was, It was about boxing and the specific topic we’re on. You’re the one who took it away from boxing.

You’re very unintelligent

Comment

Fury was unified champ stripped out of the ring , he deserved his shot at Wilder based on achievements.

Whyte on the other hand has ducked his 3 of his biggest opportunities and been caught dirty twice and never won anything better than a British title. Interim titles are bogus, Daniel Dubois had the WBA one.
          Again, that's your view of 'deserving' a title shot and is completely biased. I mean "Fury stripped out of the ring" FFS. You mean he ducked a rematch, got on the drugs and got banned for PEDs?

Whyte is the WBC's Interim Champion. He is objectively deserving of a title shot. Your opinions
          don't even come into it.

Comment

I was talking boxing, You’re the one who said my post was a not relevant when it clearly was, It was about boxing and the specific topic we’re on. You’re the one who took it away from boxing.

You’re very unintelligent
            Another insult, damn you got some pent up aggression! Grrrrrrr! Right I'm off internet tough guy. Please get the last word in with as many insults as you can, maybe we can save the next person from your aggression!

Comment

Hmm. Maybe Catterall should ask Taylor for proof of injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

That's just a list of things that you don't like about him. None of it defines whether he should get a shot at the title. The interim title does.

Did Tyson Fury deserve a title shot? Andy Ruiz? Usyk?
                title shots should be given to the best in the division. Whyte is a hype job who just got flattened by a 40 year old. He's clearly not eveb in top 5 of the division.

Whyte only has interim title because of Eddie's rematch clauses, and Eddie's deep wallet and Eddie's team of lawyers that forced the rematch to Happen.

Andy ruiz was 4th choice for a title shot, after Whyte ran like a coward.

I don't care if Whyte fights for title, I'm just disappointed him fighting is delayed, which has delayed him getting exposed and flattened again.
                Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  I just so happen to agree with Mauricio Sulaiman. The WBC shouldn't and they won't have this fight rescheduled because it was a voluntary defense of Whyte's WBC Heavyweight interim title to begin with.

It's very sad and unfortunate but Dillian doesn't owe Otto nothing. Whyte never had any business taking this fight in the first place because It's too risky. He's the WBC's mandatory challenger now for the Heavyweight title being currently held by Tyson Fury. So it's time for him to cash in his lottery ticket.
                  They had a contract signed.
                  Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post

title shots should be given to the best in the division. Whyte is a hype job who just got flattened by a 40 year old. He's clearly not eveb in top 5 of the division.

Whyte only has interim title because of Eddie's rematch clauses, and Eddie's deep wallet and Eddie's team of lawyers that forced the rematch to Happen.

Andy ruiz was 4th choice for a title shot, after Whyte ran like a coward.

I don't care if Whyte fights for title, I'm just disappointed him fighting is delayed, which has delayed him getting exposed and flattened again.
                    Lets be honest, Whyte is interim because he blasted out the only man standing in his way. If Whyte is given the chance to fight Fury for millions and a belt or, fight Wallin for peanuts and no belt he's going for Fury. Don't over complicate it, it's not that complicated.

Comment

Whyte fans are such pathetic phaggots, its hilarious "THE FIGHT IS RISKY!! OF COURSE WHYTE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO TAKE IT!!"

Comment

Working...
                      X