Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wallin Wants Proof Of Whyte's Shoulder Injury From Whyte's Doctor, Independent Physician

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wallin might have to track down Whyte in the street and confront him with a cameraman so they can examine that shoulder.

Comment

When contracts have been signed to fight, and the fight is a week away, they should have to provide proof to cancel it. Wallin had a training camp and has to pay his team. If Whyte really has an injury, it shouldn't be hard to come up with some real proof. Unless he's faking.

Comment

wallin got fuked over but hes played his own dirty games like when he tried to thumb open the cut over furys eye on the break, so i dont feel sorry for him

Comment

I doubt there will be any problems for whyte providing evidence. The doctor dealing with it is credible, works for a premier league football club, Leicester fc.
          ​​​​​​
          ​​​​However wallin has screwed himself and so has his promoter salita. Their behaviour shows they arent worth dealing with in future. Eddie also said that he wasnt obligated to provide wallin with a big fight, but wanted to do it as it was the right thing to do. Except salita's accusations and demands have put eddie off.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            It's easy to have an independent doctor to exam Whyte and I'm sure Edward knows this .....unless he's lying (again)!
            The doctor is independent. He works with premier league footballers. You think hes being paid off by whyte lol?

Comment

Seems fair.

Let's see proof from an independent physician. Wallin had to spend money on his training camp and team that has now gone to waste, the least Shyte can do is cooperate to show that the injury is legit.

Comment

Hahaha, I can see Whyte' fans are nervous and don't want him to lose again. Why even comment on this. Wallin deserves the right to ask for proof and Dillian deserves to be able to prove it.

I honestly don't care and thinks he lose to either one.

Comment

I hope fury spurs whyte on this and goes for aj usyk winner make whyte fight a risk fight before fighting for a belt. Make whyte fight wallin wilder ortiz(been dodging ortiz for yrs) either would suffice. Wallin vs whyte a coin toss wilder va whyte wilder wins ortiz vs whyte ortiz wins cept dude like 48 now so cointoss

Comment

Why wouldn't ya show it if true. I'd whip it out, shuts down all this noise, and you know Whyte would be flapping his gums if the roles were reversed.

Comment

Can they show us dildo whytes b sample results as well please?

Comment

Working...
                      X