Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FURY Wishes WILDER a Happy B-Day, and urges LDBC channels to take down all cheat conspiracy videos about Wild Boar scrotums!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FURY Wishes WILDER a Happy B-Day, and urges LDBC channels to take down all cheat conspiracy videos about Wild Boar scrotums!

View this post on Instagram

To view, enable Social Media Cookies by clicking â??Manage Cookiesâ??

HOF Hater likes this.

Another daily LBDC rant from this idiot.

How many times do I have to tell you, 95% of us don’t even know who the LBDC are and 100% of us don’t give a fcku.
    Thuglife Nelo and buddyr like this.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

How many times do I have to tell you, 95% of us don’t even know who the LBDC are and 100% of us don’t give a fcku.
      I swear I don't watch their vids, but this guys spends HOURS a day watching their content just to complain about it. I don't know any members of the LDBC so I can't say I'm bothered by them. I've seen about 3 vids, but I don't fuk with any boxing content outside of Rummy's Corner. Damn near every boxing channel are biased as a mf towards their favorite fighter. None of them(absolutely none) can call it up the middle.

As for this guy, he makes several LDBC threads per day. I don't know why, but it's become his thing..

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

It is LDBCQ+ these days. Don't be some unpolitically correct.

Comment

All Fury said in the video was happy birthday to Wilder
          Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Comment

Looks sincere. Tyson Fury is a good person for trying to make peace with Wilder. I wonder if he feels remorse for the beatings he dished out to Wilder.

Comment

Is there more to this video? As he is just saying happy birthday to the 2nd best HW of all time, Deontay Wilder, here? Nash out - Nash inducted himself, on merit, into the boxingscene Hall of Fame. He resides in England.

Comment

Originally posted by HrNY View Post
                All Fury said in the video was happy birthday to Wilder
                that's all any of us heard, but he hears and sees LDBC. It's an unhealthy obsession

Comment

Tyson, should of sent Deontay a wild-boar piata filled with egg-weights, cheap bum.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post

that's all any of us heard, but he hears and sees LDBC. It's an unhealthy obsession
                    all he hears and sees is long dick black cock?

Comment

Working...
                    X