Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia To Continue Career At 140 Pounds Following Loss To Sandor Martin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Correct me if I am wrong but the dayzin offer to wilder never included Joshua, and Joshua was stopped by Ruiz shortly afterward. Hearn wanted wilder to sign with dayzin so he could increase the dayzin profile in the usa…end of
    You're wrong...the $100 mil offer declined by wilder was structured as a 1st fight worth $20mil to fight his bum mandatory Breazele...2nd fight,$40mil Joshua showdown and....3rd fight,another $40mil for the rematch.....all this offered and declined BEFORE Joshua lost to ruiz...end of.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Correct me if I am wrong but the dayzin offer to wilder never included Joshua, and Joshua was stopped by Ruiz shortly afterward. Hearn wanted wilder to sign with dayzin so he could increase the dayzin profile in the usa…end of
      it included joshua...twice. wilder fanatics have been trying to revise history ever since and they have even come up with some crazy scenario where joshua losing to ruiz(after wilder ducked) would have lost wilder the joshua fights and huge paydays and that is based on....ta da! nothing! wilder also rejected another 120 million dollar offer and a 15 million offer before the 100 million when wilder was making 1 million a fight. all turned down but yeah wilder really wanted the fight. he was a fraud who ducked and tried to cherry pick fury(his words) and it backfired. lets not look at him with rose colored glasses as some kind of great fighter or seeker of challenges.

Comment

I wonder if weight was actually a problem, it looks more as he didn’t train at all. Slow, lost focus and hunger. If it was some one from 140, outcome could’ve have been even worse for him.

Comment

Working...
        X