Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Herring: Terence Crawford Hates Idea Of Me Fighting Shakur; He Loves Us Both Like Family

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tokon
    replied
    From the TR Blood, Sweat & Tears, it obvious Crawford is rolling with Stevenson despite how herring is trying to spin it

Leave a comment:

• Oregonian
    replied
    Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post

Just because I'm a pac fan doesn't mean I'm Filipino fvkcing idiot lol how would you even know that it has the highest number of lady boys? Gayass
    ———
    Your user name is Poopoo man. Poop comes from your favorite place .. anus. You are a ladyboy and I don’t judge you.
    Google is a good tool to search. Have you never heard of it? Lady boy population is highest in three countries; Thailand, The Philippines and Brazil.
    And you speak Tagalog so I’m sure Poopoo man has some deep context for you.

Leave a comment:

• buddyr
    replied
    I don't have a problem with either guy as well. I don't care who wins, I don't dislike either. It's like when the top jr bws fight. I don't cheer for anyone because I know that they have all fought each other and will continue to do so.

Leave a comment:

• 1Eriugenus
    replied
    I feel like its flipped back to the 1960s. Since when was 'gay' an insult? I've had a lot of good friends that preferred doing it with another man. So what? It doesn't make you any less of a human being, or less of a man. You, presumably, discredit Panama Al Brown & Emile Griffiths. Why? If I'm asked to rate a fighter I look at their skills, their heart, their stamina. I don't care who they share their bed with! It ain't none of my business.

Leave a comment:

• PeepeePoopooMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
    ———
    You would know. How is it that your home nation has the highest number of Lady boys on the planet? Every Filipino I have ever met or heard of has a brother who is either gay or a lady boy like yourself.
    Nothing wrong with being either, it’s just hypocritical of you to say what you said. Btw, do you still have your dīck or did you cut it off?
    Just because I'm a pac fan doesn't mean I'm Filipino fvkcing idiot lol how would you even know that it has the highest number of lady boys? Gayass

Leave a comment:

• Oregonian
    replied
    Well that's a gayass headline
    ———
    You would know. How is it that your home nation has the highest number of Lady boys on the planet? Every Filipino I have ever met or heard of has a brother who is either gay or a lady boy like yourself.
    Nothing wrong with being either, it’s just hypocritical of you to say what you said. Btw, do you still have your dīck or did you cut it off?

Leave a comment:

• Antwuan LaMont
    replied
    Well that's a gayass headline
    Yea, because having love for you close friends makes you gay right?......

....Probably the dumbest post in this conversation.

Leave a comment:

• Bronx2245
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

I dont think Valdez wanted either until he almost lost his last fight and lost a lot of fans.
    I don't know, but I know that Stevenson would not agree to let Herring unify with Valdez.

Leave a comment:

• Boxfan83
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Why couldn't Herring fight Valdez? Because of Stevenson, that's why! Herring should be even more motivated to beat the YG down, because he took food from his mouth! Crawford should've told Shakur, "Bruh, let Jamel fight Oscar first!"
    I dont think Valdez wanted either until he almost lost his last fight and lost a lot of fans.

Leave a comment:

• hitmanjosh
    replied
    In short he hates the idea but know deep down you are going to get your (A)ss kicked! Not bad but you will lose, I want you to do well since you are a combat veteran and I hope you are a disabled vet considering all the times you went over sea’s for this country; they can at least pay you!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X