Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TEOFIMO does a Houdini, takes RISKY Internal Hemorrhage type Body Shot from 320lbs “The Mountain” Bjornsson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEOFIMO does a Houdini, takes RISKY Internal Hemorrhage type Body Shot from 320lbs “The Mountain” Bjornsson

View this post on Instagram

To view, enable Social Media Cookies by clicking √Ę‚?¨Ň?Manage Cookies√Ę‚?¨¬?

Houdini got sucker punched in the stomach when he wasn't ready. That didn't cause his death though, just a coincidence he got appendicitis.

Comment

Dumb move letting a man that size take a free shot on you. Does this make Teo look cool on social medias? I'm not up on that kinda thing. Why let a man famed for slow, lumbering strength take a winding swing at your midriff? And what is "clout"?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Houdini got sucker punched in the stomach when he wasn't ready. That didn't cause his death though, just a coincidence he got appendicitis.
        I thought Houdini let the guy tee off on him with repeated hammer blows?

Comment

Teofimo is the biggest bellend in boxing without a doubt, i was saying this before the Loma fight can’t stand the guy hope he gets knocked out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post
            Teofimo is the biggest bellend in boxing without a doubt, i was saying this before the Loma fight can’t stand the guy hope he gets knocked out soon.
            Not as bas as Ryan Garcia who thinks he's cool knocking down average Joe's with a barrage of body punches

Comment

Why would you risk getting hurt and having your fight postponed by taking a punch from a strongman? Just to prove how tough you are?

Lopez is lucky Bjornsson's punch technique is awful.

Comment

Working...
              X