Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Romero: I'm Gonna Knock Tank The F---- Out, My D--k Is Longer Than Them T-Rex Arms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Come on dude... your a fkin english teacher now?
    Stfu you fake mfer. Eat a dík.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post

Stfu you fake mfer. Eat a dík.
      take it easy baby! Yer taking this internet thing a little too seriously... Have an almond joy.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

take it easy baby! Yer taking this internet thing a little too seriously... Have an almond joy.
        Ok says the guy who clamors for acceptance on here.

Go write a long winded post which kills threads.

Get a life dude.
        billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          Yes, in the good ole days you had fights like Whitaker vs Chavez,, Trinidad vs De La Hoya, Lewis vs.Tyson, and Leonard vs Duran I and many more.

Really!!? Oh granddad, let us make s'mores and then tell me more stories about this amazing fantasy land of which you speak!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

I've always been ok with mixing in an easier defense as long as a champion is otherwise put in tough. It avoids burnout and helps with career longevity.

But Tank Davis is completely avoiding fighting the best. Either by dragging up guys from lower weights or jumping weight classes himself or fighting unranked guys. That should be completely unacceptable to any boxing fan.
            Realistically I’d rather not, but I see your point, it’s inevitable especially if a fighter is active.

But Tank’s resume is a joke. How old is he now, 24? He’s been a known name for a good while now. His opposition level is probably the worst in boxing for a fighter his level.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
              Ok says the guy who clamors for acceptance on here.

Go write a long winded post which kills threads.

Get a life dude.
              lol... seriously just settle down...isnt that your sagely advice? take your own advice ... why all the hostility? Lol. Your totally acting femanine, like pms time.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Best post. The gem hidden in their hatred and jealousy is the deep burning knowledge that Davis is a special fighter. Most of them unconsciously overrate him. I personally have no judgment whether it should be on PPV or not. I don't care about that at all. Only the fighting.
                I rate Tank as a fighter and I like Tank as a fighter. I’m a fan of him.

But there’s no getting around it, his resume is garbage.

As a fan, I want to see him fight the best fighters. Right now he’s not doing that, he’s doing the opposite.

You as a fan should want the same and not accept joke fights like this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario040481 View Post

Really!!? Oh granddad, let us make s'mores and then tell me more stories about this amazing fantasy land of which you speak!!
                  Log the fuck out of this website you Goddamned troll! You are not even funny and don't know shit about boxing. I guess everyone is a grandad who is both educated, intelligent and smart.

Do your damn research! Pick up a fucking book and read or go watch some old YoutTube boxing videos you lazy bum and then you can confirm exactly what I'm talking about.

You are on here posting on a boxing website and don't even know shit about the sport's history. You just became a boxing fan what; Some three days ago? That's if you are even a boxing fan at all.

Remember that you have a moral obligation to be intelligent. Now go back to watching your Soccer, Hockey, MMA and Major League Baseball you uneducated douche!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

Log the fuck out of this website you Goddamned troll! You are not even funny and don't know shit about boxing. I guess everyone is a grandad who is both educated, intelligent and smart.

Do your damn research! Pick up a fucking book and read or go watch some old YoutTube boxing videos you lazy bum and then you can confirm exactly what I'm talking about.

You are on here posting on a boxing website and don't even know shit about the sport's history. You just became a boxing fan what; Some three days ago? That's if you are even a boxing fan at all.

Remember that you have a moral obligation to be intelligent. Now go back to watching your Soccer, Hockey, MMA and Major League Baseball you uneducated douche!
                    Really? I was completely just joking around with you beacuse of your having wrote "Yes, in the good ole days..." in the previous reply to me.. It was in noway intended to get that result. I apologize for upsetting you to that degree. Again i wasn't making an attempt to troll you or anything of the like. I thought the ridiculous absurdity would be plainly evident as, who would say something like that in a serious manner?
                    Last edited by Mario040481; 10-23-2021, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario040481 View Post

Really? I was completely just joking around with you beacuse of your having wrote "Yes, in the good ole days..." in the previous reply to me.. It was in noway intended to get that result. I apologize for upsetting you to that degree. Again i wasn't making an attempt to troll you or anything of the like. I thought the ridiculous absurdity would be plainly evident as, who would say something like that in a serious manner?
                      Well in that case then your apology is accepted and I apologize for my over reaction. Therefore, my sincerest regrets are extended to you.

Mario040481 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X