Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Romero: I'm Gonna Knock Tank The F---- Out, My D--k Is Longer Than Them T-Rex Arms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

No, you mean Macho Camacho; Not Paulie Mags because he couldn't fight but Hector Camacho could.
    Paulie was a 2 division world champion. Definitely a good fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

This is why so many are mad. Haymon isn’t catering to them in any way. He’s making fights that fans that support him want to see.

This fight is garbage on paper but it will generate buzz among fans that Haymon has proven he can market to through the concerts we promoted.

Haymon, Floyd and anyone connected to them being successful angers NSB more than anything.
      The management/promoters for all of these guys these days are not dumb. They are all carefully selecting opponents if they can, for max reward and lowest risk. They have a lot invested in their fighters so it's only logical for them to take that approach.

I don't really understand the talk of Gervonta being a 'star' who can 'sell' right now. But I know some have said that is the case, and have mentioned some numbers to support it.

I would love to see all the guys at 135 mix it up right now, but I can't blame any of them for that exclusively. It's a problem the sport of boxing has; it's not really the fault of the fighters.

Comment

That is some of the weirdest cringe worthy trash talk I have ever heard. Why make a comparison like that which could also be insinuating that you have a small dick

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

Paulie was a 2 division world champion. Definitely a good fighter.
          Are you a Paulie Malignaggi fan? C'mon boss! You are dealing with boxing fans here. Paulie was never the man in any division that he competed or won a world title in. At best, he was a paper champion. I am only stating the truth here. These are facts.

While on the other hand, Camacho was the man in every division he competed in. Everyone was calling out Camacho because he was a box office Draw and the money man of every division he competed in while in his prime. He actually, put meat in the seats.

Paulie never became nowhere near the cash cow that Camacho was and as a boxing fan you should already know this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

How would one score a dick jab?
            I think it should be termed a "mushroom stamp" myself. As to how one should score "Richard jab," could you be a bit more specific, please? Did you mean score as in a points type system, or you meant how does a man go about successfully jabbing his donger into an opponents face? if so, maybe it is just the tip via a flick of the wrist? (yeah, I'm kind of reaching a bit too far now)

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

When I see you crucify Tank (or any black fighter for that matter) for fighting chumps like you do with Canelo that's when I'll take you seriously.

Until then your (race) card has been pulled.
              you can shift the string on your canelo thong to the side and shove the race card up your ass.
              If I compared Canelo’s opponent to a mayorga, you’d be crying, but since I said it about tank, it’s not harsh enough criticism for you. By your logic, that makes you a racist. Dummy

Comment

Man! I miss those cross-promotional fights where the best fights the best.
                Did you possibly come here from some parallel universe where promoters/promotions and tv stations etc, diligently work together to bring fight fans the fights they deserve and the fights we ask for? Did you quantum leap here?
                champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Are you a Paulie Malignaggi fan? C'mon boss! You are dealing with boxing fans here. Paulie was never the man in any division that he competed or won a world title in. At best, he was a paper champion. I am only stating the truth here. These are facts.

While on the other hand, Camacho was the man in every division he competed in. Everyone was calling out Camacho because he was a box office Draw and the money man of every division he competed in while in his prime. He actually, put meat in the seats.

Paulie never became nowhere near the cash cow that Camacho was and as a boxing fan you should already know this.
                  I am not really a Paulie fan, I do think he is a good analyst. His style is basically the complete opposite of what I like in the ring though.

Nonetheless, it is much more fair to compare him to Camacho than to Rolly, at this point for Rolly. My view anyway.
                  champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mario040481 View Post

Did you possibly come here from some parallel universe where promoters/promotions and tv stations etc, diligently work together to bring fight fans the fights they deserve and the fights we ask for? Did you quantum leap here?
                    Yes, in the good ole days you had fights like Whitaker vs Chavez,, Trinidad vs De La Hoya, Lewis vs.Tyson, and Leonard vs Duran I and many more.

Mario040481 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

I am not really a Paulie fan, I do think he is a good analyst. His style is basically the complete opposite of what I like in the ring though.

Nonetheless, it is much more fair to compare him to Camacho than to Rolly, at this point for Rolly. My view anyway.
                      I agree! Fashion wise he is flashy and flamboyant and does remind us of both Camacho and Malignaggi.

Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X