Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Second Opinion: Does anyone else think GGG's head looks...rather larger than usual?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Opinion: Does anyone else think GGG's head looks...rather larger than usual?

He just posted this:

For comparison this was him a while ago (bottom picture), I don't know exactly when but by the looks of him I figure it before he fought Canelo (again, can't tell).

Last edited by revelated; 10-21-2021, 04:54 PM.

lol, have you done any kind of work with cameras and lenses, any understanding of focal length distortion?
    ruedboy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      lol, have you done any kind of work with cameras and lenses, any understanding of focal length distortion?
      Sure have - and this the same distance in both shots.
      ruedboy likes this.

Comment

He's always been known to have a big head.
        Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
          He's always been known to have a big head.
          Yeah I mean I wouldn't be surprised if any of these guys are juicing, especially a proud man with an axe to grind who is nearing 40. But people have always made fun of his head size.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Sure have - and this the same distance in both shots.
            lol no you havent, angels boy angles lol. first pic notice his head to feet distortion and also front hand to rear hand its a short focal length lens pointing slightly downwards and the other shot is directly in front with a wider lens.

Its ok to be wrong sometimes.

Comment

Working...
            X