Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence vs Yordenis Ugas Already signed according to Ugas - Spence Cleared to Start training Nov 1st

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errol Spence vs Yordenis Ugas Already signed according to Ugas - Spence Cleared to Start training Nov 1st

Great its a very interesting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      Great its a very interesting fight.
      Might not happen now with this WBA ruling, Guess we have to see what happens next

Comment

I hate to say this...but I think Ugas is lying.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post

Might not happen now with this WBA ruling, Guess we have to see what happens next
          Yeah true, hope it goes off it would show where they at.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            I hate to say this...but I think Ugas is lying.
            These dates are not being pulled out of thin air, something was clearly in the works, or possibly signed.

Just like the date of Spence being cleared to train now being released.
            Last edited by CLUE; 10-21-2021, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CLUE View Post

These dates are not being pulled out of thin air, something was clearly in the works, or possibly signed.

Just like the date of Spence being cleared to train now being released.
              Dates can result from negotiations.

I'm referring to the idea that there's a signed contract for a fight.

If such a thing existed, TGB would have announced it immediately.

Comment

The WBA will strip Ugas if he fights Spence next, surely?

Comment

I expect Haymon to flex his muscle with the WBA and get them on board with the Spence/Ugas fight at some point.

If that fails and Staniosis wins, I wonder if Spence will fight him or Haymon has Stanionis fight Crawford?

Comment

Unless they pay Stanionis step aside money and work out a deal on the winner. He would make more money that way, either guy wins will elevate their status and Stanionis has the first crack.

Comment

Working...
                    X