Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jamel Herring, Shakur Stevenson - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jamel Herring, Shakur Stevenson - Face To Face at Final Presser

Herring-Stevenson Final Presser Photos Gallery - They started as acquaintances, but once Jamel Herring acquired the belt Shakur Stevenson wanted, the friendly vibes went out the window. Herring will defend his WBO junior lightweight world title against former featherweight champion Stevenson on Saturday night from State Farm Arena in Atlanta (ESPN, ESPN Deportes & ESPN+, 10:30 p.m. ET). (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Stevenson proving what we all know, he is absolutely classless. Herring looks to be keeping his cool, he knows he is dealing with a immature child. There is a difference between being a young Mayweather and being a Broner.
      Hnnnggg likes this.

Comment

I really can't see herring cutting off the ring. Hope it's the same size as when he fought Frampton

Comment

Cashtro needs to learn this youngster some act right.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
            Stevenson proving what we all know, he is absolutely classless. Herring looks to be keeping his cool, he knows he is dealing with a immature child.
            Yeah I can definitely see that he feels SS is acting like a child and he's showing him how a disciplined adult acts.
            I'm always gaining more respect for Herring and less for SS no matter how this fight goes.
            Last edited by Wacked_Out; 10-21-2021, 05:23 PM.
            Hnnnggg and JohnnyCan like this.

Comment

Stevenson another street punk, who should be in jail with Broner. Hits women, beats on defense-less people on the ground. Just a matter of time before Shakur is in jail.
              Stevenson is a low down class less ass.

Comment

Lol look at all the senstive beetches in here crying because Stevenson touched Herring's belt. Maybe al you crybaby fans should go join the Me Too movement instead of watching a combat sport........

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Loco View Post
                  Lol look at all the senstive beetches in here crying because Stevenson touched Herring's belt. Maybe al you crybaby fans should go join the Me Too movement instead of watching a combat sport........
                  Nothing wrong with calling someone out on their ***** behavior. Shakur is acting like a petulant child. There is such a thing as respect in combat sports, you’re probably soft as baby ****, trying to conflate support for some social movement to common human decency doesn’t make you a tough guy.
                  Last edited by Hnnnggg; 10-21-2021, 08:16 PM.
                  EL GANCHO likes this.

Comment

Rooting for Herring, but I think this fight is probably going to be boring, I'm sure Stevenson won't engage, he will be happy with a decision.

Comment

Working...
                    X