Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WATCH: Gervonta Davis vs. Rolando Romero LA Presser - Live Stream

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jockpunk
    replied
    Only question is if Floyd gets tank to carry him.

Leave a comment:

• BoxingIsGreat
    replied
    Originally posted by richardt View Post

Whats interesting is other opponents were actually respectful of Davis. Rolly got Davis angry and I think Davis will turn it up fast on his and get him out in about 2 rounds.
    Yeah. I'd love to see the beating drag on for at least 6 rounds. Rolly needs to be humbled.

Leave a comment:

• jonnyc420
    replied
    Funniest part, people acting like Davis Fur in 80 degrees was comedy, which it would be if homeboy wasn't dressed like a single mom's toddler.

Leave a comment:

• richardt
    replied
    Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

I agree. The problem for Rolly is Davis would give it back right away. Not the kinda that would wait on the ref.

Overall, a good conference. Rolly seemed nervous (or maybe it was the coat) and Gervonta angry, like he's ready to fight right there and then. I'm glad I didn't see that garbage WBA belt.
    Whats interesting is other opponents were actually respectful of Davis. Rolly got Davis angry and I think Davis will turn it up fast on his and get him out in about 2 rounds.

Leave a comment:

• Wacked_Out
    replied
    Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Overall, a good conference. Rolly seemed nervous
    Rolly didnt have any alpha at all when they went face to face. He did seem really nervous. I think he realizes who he is and doubts are creeping in.
    I was thinking he had a chance and might make it interesting, but now I think hes just getting smoked quickly.
    Last edited by Wacked_Out; 10-21-2021, 05:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 1hourRun
    replied

Leave a comment:

• El_Maldito_Rey
    replied
    On PPV. Lol. Only a moron would buy this garbage.

Leave a comment:

• BoxingIsGreat
    replied
    I hope Davis knocks Romero out cold. Something tells me there will be a lot of fouling in this fight if it goes rounds.
    I agree. The problem for Rolly is Davis would give it back right away. Not the kinda that would wait on the ref.

Overall, a good conference. Rolly seemed nervous (or maybe it was the coat) and Gervonta angry, like he's ready to fight right there and then. I'm glad I didn't see that garbage WBA belt.

Leave a comment:

• Roadblock
    replied
    I like the fight genuine hate between the two, cracked up when Tank had a go at Rolly's bear suit, he looked stupid in that outfit.

Leave a comment:

• jonnyc420
    replied
    I hope Davis knocks Romero out cold. Something tells me there will be a lot of fouling in this fight if it goes rounds.
    Rolly was chosen for a Porky highlight, let's not pretend otherwise, not a thing competitive about this s**tshow.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X