Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WATCH: Gervonta Davis vs. Rolando Romero LA Presser - Live Stream

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the fight genuine hate between the two, cracked up when Tank had a go at Rolly's bear suit, he looked stupid in that outfit.
    GrandpaBernard likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      I hope Davis knocks Romero out cold. Something tells me there will be a lot of fouling in this fight if it goes rounds.
      I agree. The problem for Rolly is Davis would give it back right away. Not the kinda that would wait on the ref.

Overall, a good conference. Rolly seemed nervous (or maybe it was the coat) and Gervonta angry, like he's ready to fight right there and then. I'm glad I didn't see that garbage WBA belt.

Comment

On PPV. Lol. Only a moron would buy this garbage.

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

Overall, a good conference. Rolly seemed nervous
            Rolly didnt have any alpha at all when they went face to face. He did seem really nervous. I think he realizes who he is and doubts are creeping in.
            I was thinking he had a chance and might make it interesting, but now I think hes just getting smoked quickly.
            Last edited by Wacked_Out; 10-21-2021, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post

I agree. The problem for Rolly is Davis would give it back right away. Not the kinda that would wait on the ref.

Overall, a good conference. Rolly seemed nervous (or maybe it was the coat) and Gervonta angry, like he's ready to fight right there and then. I'm glad I didn't see that garbage WBA belt.
              Whats interesting is other opponents were actually respectful of Davis. Rolly got Davis angry and I think Davis will turn it up fast on his and get him out in about 2 rounds.

Comment

Funniest part, people acting like Davis Fur in 80 degrees was comedy, which it would be if homeboy wasn't dressed like a single mom's toddler.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

Whats interesting is other opponents were actually respectful of Davis. Rolly got Davis angry and I think Davis will turn it up fast on his and get him out in about 2 rounds.
                  Yeah. I'd love to see the beating drag on for at least 6 rounds. Rolly needs to be humbled.

Comment

Only question is if Floyd gets tank to carry him.

Comment

Working...
                    X