Robert Garcia claims AJ is more skilled/talented but Fury is more experienced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just the facts
    replied
    None of that means nothing without heart and a chin. Joshua has neither.

Leave a comment:

• sallyField
    replied
    Originally posted by BangEM View Post

Good to see a world class trainer say everything I have always said on this forum. And it shows who knows about boxing and those who don’t know shiiit apart from popular narrative.
    he might have slightly faster hands but Fury is 1000 times better than A.J. in every facet of boxing. Much like yourself Joshua is a bit of a soft girly man

Leave a comment:

• BangEM
    replied
    Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post
    I swear you post 2-3 times about AJ daily, what is your obsession with AJ’s dong
    What is yer mum’s obsession with what I do, flaming phagggot?

Go back to yer mod job under 2million usernames, you jobless cu…unt.

You suck at yer job!

Leave a comment:

• BangEM
    replied
    Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    I think I roach said Josh was a better boxer and fury was......can't remember what roach said about fury being better at?
    They need to fight
    I remember Roach also said the same thing. He said AJ is the better boxer while Fury is the better fighter.

Leave a comment:

• BigDramaShow!
    replied
    I swear you post 2-3 times about AJ daily, what is your obsession with AJ’s dong

Leave a comment:

• hugh grant
    replied
    I think I roach said Josh was a better boxer and fury was......can't remember what roach said about fury being better at?
    They need to fight

Leave a comment:

• BangEM
    replied
    Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    I could see it

Fury has benefit of being raised in a fighting family

Joshua comes off as athletic guy who took up boxing and is very good
    Not just that - Fury has trained with different trainers and different countries and has been in different gyms. So he understands the sport better and does all the little tricks well.

AJ on the other hand has been stuck in the same place his whole career and he’s heavily dependent on sport science and a structured environment. Hence when things become a rough house, he tends to be clueless.

But when you talk about fundamentals, attributes and traditional boxing skills - AJ is ahead of Fury. Can counter better, throws better combinations, more coordinated, ambidextrous with his power punches, throws punches better, etc.

Leave a comment:

• GrandpaBernard
    replied
    I could see it

Fury has benefit of being raised in a fighting family

Joshua comes off as athletic guy who took up boxing and is very good

Leave a comment:

• Robert Garcia claims AJ is more skilled/talented but Fury is more experienced

Good to see a world class trainer say everything I have always said on this forum. And it shows who knows about boxing and those who don’t know shiiit apart from popular narrative.
Working...
X