Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matchroom FC just can’t accept the fact that Fury is by far and away the best Heavyweight in the world.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Fury can claim to be better h2h than wlad and wilder, he has wins over them to prove it. But needs to prove he can beat usyk and josh. Yes Josh has lost but fury not beat usyk or the fat Mexican snickers eater who beat josh so can't claim to be better than josh.
    I think fury is the no1 right now but on condition he beats the other 2 wannabbees
    Last edited by hugh grant; 10-21-2021, 05:07 PM.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Inspired View Post

      Why should we assume otherwise?
      Seriously, are you sort of new to the sport? When did you start following it?

      I’m guessing you’re just naive to the industry, I remember when I first started following boxing in the early 90’s and thinking everything I saw on TV was gospel, as a kid I would have told you Toney, Jones and Nunn were running scared of Benn and Eubank.

      In hindsight you look back and think how was I so gullible, you’ll probably experience that same eureka moment in a few years if you continue following boxing.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

        Seriously, are you sort of new to the sport? When did you start following it?

        I’m guessing you’re just naive to the industry, I remember when I first started following boxing in the early 90’s and thinking everything I saw on TV was gospel, as a kid I would have told you Toney, Jones and Nunn were running scared of Benn and Eubank.

        In hindsight you look back and think how was I so gullible, you’ll probably experience that same eureka moment in a few years if you continue following boxing.
        Err i think youre upside down in lala land mate...
        the narrative weve been fed hard is that wilder is this monster...but he had no resume and selected a 50% version of fury and was even outboxed by that.

        I recall wilder cheating with illegal punches and the rest vs a version of ortiz that had failed the medical. Was i supppsed to be impressed by that?
        Look at how chisora handled spiltzka? Why should we assume wilder is any better?
        btw tyson wasnt even training this summer.we all saw it. Then he had a new baby born premature and sick...that version also had a couple of scares vs the absolute best version of wilder.

        Sorry im just questioning if wilder was the real deal.

        Comment


        • #34
          Fury only beat wilder. usyk completely outclassed aj on every level. Usyk is the daddy now.

          ​​​


          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Inspired View Post

            Err i think youre upside down in lala land mate...
            the narrative weve been fed hard is that wilder is this monster...but he had no resume and selected a 50% version of fury and was even outboxed by that.

            I recall wilder cheating with illegal punches and the rest vs a version of ortiz that had failed the medical. Was i supppsed to be impressed by that?
            Look at how chisora handled spiltzka? Why should we assume wilder is any better?
            btw tyson wasnt even training this summer.we all saw it. Then he had a new baby born premature and sick...that version also had a couple of scares vs the absolute best version of wilder.

            Sorry im just questioning if wilder was the real deal.
            Stop ducking the question, how long you been following the sport?
            Clive Davenport likes this.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by denium View Post

              Joyce admitted that Fury schooled him in sparring when he was 30 stone, and what's he ever done? Beat Dubois who was completely unproven himself?

              The only guy Fury needs to beat to cement himself as the best of his era is Usyk/Joshua.
              I don't rate Joyce at all. He has a half decent jab but that's about it. Little to no head movement, and he just seems very slow and robotic. I'd be very surprised if he can mix it with the best.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

                The best should fight the best.

                The best fighter should fight top 10 contenders. So what is so strange if I want Fury to fight Whyte? Whyte is not only top 10, he is top 5.
                On a one win streak after being stopped cold on his face by a grandpa with one foot out of the sport. He’s irrelevant.
                Clive Davenport likes this.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Whyte is a proven bum, you limey semen soppers. Fury will not waste his time with him, the same way Lewis would not waste his on John "the clinching man" Ruiz.

                  Aj is a proven bum, too, but we will let you keep one pet bum for Fury to demolish, not a whole corral of them..

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

                    Stop ducking the question, how long you been following the sport?
                    I didnt realise it was a serious question that required an answer.answe
                    I saw the 90s/early 00s era. Got to watch nas, lennox but never live because they would fight in america. Uncles were into boxing and we would watch these big fights on vhs the next day because theyd record them for us.

                    We lived in cheetham hill manchester back in the late 90s..cant even remember the yr anymore but tyson fought in the MEN. 5mins from us. Uncles, brother went to that. I was pissed off i didnt get to go.

                    I didnt take too much interest outside of that. I was all about manyoo.
                    When we first got 56k phone line internet, i remember going on yahoo chatrooms and got into a boxing one. Thought it was cool to talk to americans about boxing, they were all rjj fans and got me to start watching his fights. Again, i used to get them on vhs. Some yanks were arguing with me over my view that lennox was an all time great. Their argument was that he ducked prime tyson and wouldnt even come close to a prime foreman, ali, frazer etc. Then he got beat by rahman right after and these yanks were having a field day.
                    nothing has changed.

                    I started getting more into boxing when hatton fought may and pac. Calzaghe had big fights, haye beat valuev...amir khan was kind of coming up.
                    MUch of that is because of online streaming.

                    I watched chisora vs fury 1 on channel 5.
                    I was def dumb back then because i thought these guys would be danny williams/audley harrison level fighters. The idea of either of them going on to challenge the klitschko's seemed like a pipe dream.

                    ​​​the real turning point was haye-chisora in germany, and amir khan getting battered by danny garcia. The drama around all that woth kell brook coming up aswell made it entertaining. To tell you the truth i hated eddie hearn back then aswell.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      The being scared of Whyte stuff has been pretty damn funny
                      Clive Davenport likes this.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP