Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matchroom FC just can’t accept the fact that Fury is by far and away the best Heavyweight in the world.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean he probably did lose to McDermott in that first fight if we're being honest.

But he also has the three best heavyweight wins in recent memory (Klitschko, Wilder x2). I don't think Joshua sees the 6th round against either Fury or Wilder. Usyk I still think is probably too small to beat Fury, but I didn't think he'd beat Joshua either, so what the hell do I know.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

Povetkin sparks Fury everyday of the week and twice on a Sunday!
      You’re seriously delusional.

Comment

You could definitely argue he lost the first McDermott fight.

Agree though, he’s clearly the #1 Heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Whyte? Why? What’s he ever done? He got ironed out by a 50-year-old Povetkin and only won the rematch because the old man got covid.

Fury is the best of this era. He could go straight into a fight with Usyk and win and nobody can say anything. Beating the likes of Whyte isn’t going to prove anything in comparison to beating Usyk.
          The best should fight the best.

The best fighter should fight top 10 contenders. So what is so strange if I want Fury to fight Whyte? Whyte is not only top 10, he is top 5.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

The best should fight the best.

The best fighter should fight top 10 contenders. So what is so strange if I want Fury to fight Whyte? Whyte is not only top 10, he is top 5.
            Top 5?

I could pick 5 that would annihilate him

I don’t mind Fury beating up Whyte but Fury being the best of this era will be solidified by beating true top fighters in the division, like he has been doing by beating two long reigning champs, not by beating Whyte

Comment

Ive not noticed the hating. I see you guys hating on joshua more and that inc claiming stuff like in this thread.
              i was happy fury won because i effin hate wilder.

I dont really hate fury, i just dont buy the hype for him either. Not yet, he hasnt done enough. If he does, ill conclude he was the best of this HW era but not as a fangirl like you lot.

​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Top 5?

I could pick 5 that would annihilate him

I don’t mind Fury beating up Whyte but Fury being the best of this era will be solidified by beating true top fighters in the division, like he has been doing by beating two long reigning champs, not by beating Whyte
                Wilder was just a protected version of charles martin. Long reigning my left nipple, bums, fixed fights, cheating and pbc protection.
                the fact is molina, spiltzka and wsshington had him in spin city.

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
                  Ive not noticed the hating. I see you guys hating on joshua more and that inc claiming stuff like in this thread.
                  i was happy fury won because i effin hate wilder.

I dont really hate fury, i just dont buy the hype for him either. Not yet, he hasnt done enough. If he does, ill conclude he was the best of this HW era but not as a fangirl like you lot.

​​​​​
                  Isn’t beating the two longest reigning heavyweight champion is in years doing anything?

He beat them in their backyards in 2 completely different fashions too
                  Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

He's number one. So what? It's just a current ranking.

There were plenty of times when he wasn't number one. Was he rubbish then?

It's like celebrating being top of the league halfway through a season. There are plenty of fights still to be fought.
                    Sctrojan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
                      Ive not noticed the hating.
                      Love is blind when it comes to Matchroom FC.
                      Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X