Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matchroom FC just can’t accept the fact that Fury is by far and away the best Heavyweight in the world.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matchroom FC just can’t accept the fact that Fury is by far and away the best Heavyweight in the world.

Since AJ got outclassed by Usyk and Fury-Wilder delivered a classic, the saltiness has reached new levels of delusion.

Here’s some of the ridiculous claims I’ve seen in the past few days:

- He lost to John McDermott.
    - He ducked David Price, who would have KO’d him.
    - He ducked Ustinov cause it was too risky a fight.
    - Haye would have stopped him.
    - AJ beats him 9 out of 10 times.
    - He’s running scared from Dillian Whyte.

Whether you like it or not guys, Fury is the UNDEFEATED and the UNDISPUTED NUMBER ONE HEAVYWEIGHT IN THE WORLD! So please, just get over it you f***ing losers.
    Motofan, Boxing-1013 and 2 others like this.

Look, I am his fan, but he must beat Whyte, Usyk -AJ winner and Joyce to make me believe he is really the best. Beating Wilder 3 times is a tough statement but it is not all that counts, not for me.

Inspired likes this.

Comment

They've been in meltdown ever since the Fury-Wilder fight.

BangEM even tried to claim that Povetkin would knock Fury out!
      ​​​​​​
      Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Oh, and we can't forget about Robbie Barrett claiming that it was a s*** fight.

I rag on AJ more than most but even I can admit that AJ-Wlad was excellent.
        Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
          Look, I am his fan, but he must beat Whyte, Usyk -AJ winner and Joyce to make me believe he is really the best. Beating Wilder 3 times is a tough statement but it is not all that counts, not for me.
          Whyte? Why? What’s he ever done? He got ironed out by a 50-year-old Povetkin and only won the rematch because the old man got covid.

Fury is the best of this era. He could go straight into a fight with Usyk and win and nobody can say anything. Beating the likes of Whyte isn’t going to prove anything in comparison to beating Usyk.
          Motofan and Clive Davenport like this.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Oh, and we can't forget about Robbie Barrett claiming that it was a s*** fight.

I rag on AJ more than most but even I can admit that AJ-Wlad was excellent.
            Robbie is a joke though. Thinking AJ would clean out Usyk like it was a mismatch - I never thought Joshua stood much of a chance against him. I give him even less chance in the rematch.

It just kills them that Fury is clear number 1 and a bigger worldwide star at this point. AJ had his chance in USA and got stopped by a fringe contender and that eats away at them.

There’s only been one point in Joshua’s career where he had a claim to be number one in any credible rankings and may have been put at number one, That was the six months between Fury’s comeback and the wilder fight. It’s Fury’s era. AJ will be nothing but a footnote.
            Last edited by deathofaclown; 10-21-2021, 10:56 AM.
            Clive Davenport likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
              Joyce admitted that Fury schooled him in sparring when he was 30 stone, and what's he ever done? Beat Dubois who was completely unproven himself?

The only guy Fury needs to beat to cement himself as the best of his era is Usyk/Joshua.

Comment

Following AJ's recent loss, I've been surprised how cocky and confident some have been about his standing in the current heavyweight picture. The same people that said he'd easily beat Usyk the first time are now talking as if he's already won the rematch and using **** like '3 time heavyweight champ with a top p4p fighter on his resume is better than anything Fury has done' in their arguments. The delusion with Hearn's fan club is weird.

The Whyte delusion is probably the most ridiculous, it's like Shotvetkin knocking him out never happened and he's somehow the most feared fighter in the sport even though he's ducked plenty of people throughout his career, has been caught cheating a few times and has recently been knocked out by a shot fighter.

Matchroom are suddenly scrambling to get some kind of hold of the heavyweight division but as it stands, all they have are these hypotheticals and false narratives.

Comment

​​​​​​
                  It’s madness, it reminds me of when people would claim Mayweather ducked Cory Spinks or would have lost to Paul Williams and Margarito.

Comment

​​​​​​
                    Povetkin sparks Fury everyday of the week and twice on a Sunday!

Comment

Working...
                    X