Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward Advises Plant that Key to Fighting Canelo, Power Punchers Is 'Rattling Their Cage'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listen guys....Canelo could still lose this fight even if he's on something...but if he comes into this fight clean then HE IS DEFINITELY LOSING....MARK MY WORDS....and this fight might be easy for Plant...im not ruling that out.

Canelo just doesn't have an unbeatable style...he's been on an incredible run beating a lot of Europeans and there's nothing wrong with that...but I just don't see Canelo being this unbeatable fighter with his slow footed plodding style....plant actually may be the PERFECT guy to pull off this so-called upset....but based on Canelo's style and recent opponents coupled with the Reynoso camp being known for peds....then take what I know about plant and his abilities.....hmmm...I don't think its an upset at all.

Plant wins

Even playing field....Plant DEFINITELY wins

Mark my words folks. Been a student of this sport for a long time.

Comment

Nobody respects Andre Wards suspect career. Always in his backyard with hometown refs and judges. Real greats like Calzaghe **** all over Ward and his tactics. Calling out the type of low life who relates to Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Stop Dre stop now….you better not even think about supporting your own countryman over a foreign fighter….Americans arnt allowed to do that, it triggers the creampuffs
        Ward is doing this because he has more love for the white side in him. Has Ward done this before?

Comment

Wards sound advice to Plant on how to tackle Canelo and drive head first into his superior opponent. Plant wont have the hometown referee or the backing of the establishment like Ward always had.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
            I believe Plant hits harder then it looks; he put Uzcategui on the mat twice when Jose was starting to make some noise in the division
            PAC floored Marquez 3 times in Round 1 of their first fight… P4P, who hits harder, PAC or Plant?

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

The black wannabe whiteboy-Ward is supporting the white wannabe blackboy Plant. It evens out.
              Absolute irony. You nailed it. Ward is a homeboy wannabe raised white while Plant is full on ghetto fool, raised in the hood.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                You know that I went bananas on Canelo for failing VADA testing, the same way I did for Tyson Fury when the bum got caught by UKAD, don't you? I'm sure Saul still has Clen in his system even right now, but due to recent compromised and revised Anti-Doping statutes in regards to Clenbuterol, we may never know.

My criticism is not hate, its earned rebuke.
                Education and comprehension is important. It’s measured…. Fury failed a post fight sample collection in his locker room for Anabolic Steroids aka Nandrolone for the Hammer fight. It means Fury was on the juice IN THAT FIGHT. That’s what “post” means, otherwise known as “after.” Not “Post” as in a required station..

Canelo never failed a post fight test. If WADA felt that athletes from any sport would benefit from Nano traces throughout 4 quarters of random testing then they would’ve never amended it. Canelo is the most tested and active VADA athlete. Their “allowance” is direct from WADA’s protocols.

so comparing traces of Clen that have been amended to non amended anabolic steroids is stupid.

Education goes a long way.
                Last edited by Thuglife Nelo; 10-21-2021, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pig nose hater View Post

Absolute irony. You nailed it. Ward is a homeboy wannabe raised white while Plant is full on ghetto fool, raised in the hood.
                  Plant wasn’t raised in the hood at all. He’s posted pictures of his trailer park upbringing. He’s a rural guy with a southern accent. He reminds me of those KKK with southern accents and then left to Vegas and gained a different personality and clothing attire

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

Education and comprehension is important. It’s measured…. Fury failed a post fight sample collection in his locker room for Anabolic Steroids aka Nandrolone for the Fury fight. It means Fury was on the juice IN THAT FIGHT. That’s what “post” means, otherwise known as “after.” Not “Post” as in a required station..

Canelo never failed a post fight test. If WADA felt that athletes from any sport would benefit from Nano traces throughout 4 quarters of random testing then they would’ve never amended it. Canelo is the most tested and active VADA athlete. Their “allowance” is direct from WADA’s protocols.

so comparing traces of Clen that have been amended to non amended anabolic steroids is stupid.

You are correct, Saul Alvarez never failed a post fight test, thats because he was not permitted to get in the ring with Clen in the first place

Like I told you before, get back to me when Clenbuterol is removed from the list of P.E.D's. A professional multimillionaire prizefighter, one of the top richest athletes in the world, should never have any traces of a performance enhancement agent in his system.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

Education and comprehension is important. It’s measured…. Fury failed a post fight sample collection in his locker room for Anabolic Steroids aka Nandrolone for the Hammer fight. It means Fury was on the juice IN THAT FIGHT. That’s what “post” means, otherwise known as “after.” Not “Post” as in a required station..

It's not all about education these days, rather belief. Some people have chosen to believe in their stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                      X