Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward Advises Plant that Key to Fighting Canelo, Power Punchers Is 'Rattling Their Cage'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
    Stop Dre stop now….you better not even think about supporting your own countryman over a foreign fighter….Americans arnt allowed to do that, it triggers the creampuffs
    The fact that you posted this and the fact that I am 100bpercent agreeing with you on it will cause at least 5 people to start threads later saying it's wrong for Ward to support Plant over Canelo. I'm glad you said it LMAO good post

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      I believe Plant hits harder then it looks; he put Uzcategui on the mat twice when Jose was starting to make some noise in the division
      Uzcategui was one of the weakest champions in the history of the sport. He could only be a champion in this 4-5 belt era.

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Damn 1hourRun
        After months of constant postings of Tyson Fury hate....
        I must say
        It's refreshing to read your mature Respective views on this Canelo/Plant fight
        Lololololol
        You know that I went bananas on Canelo for failing VADA testing, the same way I did for Tyson Fury when the bum got caught by UKAD, don't you? I'm sure Saul still has Clen in his system even right now, but due to recent compromised and revised Anti-Doping statutes in regards to Clenbuterol, we may never know.

My criticism is not hate, its earned rebuke.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post

The fact that you posted this and the fact that I am 100bpercent agreeing with you on it will cause at least 5 people to start threads later saying it's wrong for Ward to support Plant over Canelo. I'm glad you said it LMAO good post
          A lot of American fighters are starting to reject the forced political correctness of it all and coming out and bluntly saying they support their countrymen. When you have a promoter like Hearn bluntly saying he supports the Brit when he fights an American why wouldn’t Americans support their own? You have Americans actually supporting foreign fighters due to race or the national origin of their grandparents etc etc. Political correctness is good for toilet paper and wiping ones 4th point of contact. I revel in seeing all these simpleton fans get a case of the red ass over people not supporting the fighters they want everyone to support….I love laughing and pointing at circus monkeys
          Last edited by Oldskoolg; 10-21-2021, 10:04 AM.

Comment

Stop Dre stop now….you better not even think about supporting your own countryman over a foreign fighter….Americans arnt allowed to do that, it triggers the creampuffs
            The black wannabe whiteboy-Ward is supporting the white wannabe blackboy Plant. It evens out.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

The black wannabe whiteboy-Ward is supporting the white wannabe blackboy Plant. It evens out.
              Lmfao!!! Tell em eh, tell em!

Comment

Ward is right, but not in the particular instance. Canelo went toe-to-toe with arguably the hardest puncher of this generation and he wasn't able to "rattle Canelo's cage" If Plant stays in harms way for too long, he will deft get KO'd, no doubt about it.

Comment

A lot of American fighters are starting to reject the forced political correctness of it all and coming out and bluntly saying they support their countrymen. When you have a promoter like Hearn bluntly saying he supports the Brit when he fights an American why wouldn’t Americans support their own? You have Americans actually supporting foreign fighters due to race or the national origin of their grandparents etc etc. Political correctness is good for toilet paper and wiping ones 4th point of contact. I revel in seeing all these simpleton fans get a case of the red ass over people not supporting the fighters they want everyone to support….I love laughing and point at circus monkeys
                  Mfer you made a career on this forum out of mocking the Brits for supporting their own

Your point is valid

But YOU of all people have no right to make it, Mr hypocrite

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post

Uzcategui was one of the weakest champions in the history of the sport. He could only be a champion in this 4-5 belt era.
                    Like Callum Smith and Billy Joe Saunders?

Comment

White daddy Ward who is now one of Jay Zs disciples, telling everyone straight up that he was a dirty fighter that needed to wrestle inside with headbutts, low blows, arm locks and cheap shots with corrupt referees and judges to beat the superior talented fighters. Ward is a joke, a hypocrite and a fraud, and this just falls in line with that fact. His fans are even more pathetic, basically Wilder fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X