Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillian Shyte ducks Otto Wallin, then gets OWNED by Mauricio Sulaiman!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys are serious haters.

Whyte already had an ongoing legal case with WBC when HE CHOSE otto wallin. So how can you say he was ducking otto wallin who Whyte picked out of pbc obscurity? he didnt need to pick him, he could have picked charles complete dog**** martin. oh and since he picked otto wallin, that meant he was effing ****ing BREZEALE, CHARLES MARTIN? have some effing shame guys.

It's well known Whyte has a history of shoulder problems eg after the aj fight he had shoulder surgery. i recall after the rivas fight he said his shoulder went during the fight.

Dillian Whyte's Physician, and leading Sports & Exercise Medicine Consultant, Dr Harjinder Singh, said: "Dillian sustained a shoulder injury during training in preparation for his planned fight on October 30 2021, which I have assessed and confirmed with diagnostic imaging.

"I have treated the injury, but the injury will unfortunately prevent him from fighting on October 30, 2021. With immediate rest, physiotherapy and rehabilitation there should be no enduring concerns."

so what now? will you claim the Dr is on al hearnman's payroll? the doctor is credible.

https://finder.bupa.co.uk/Consultant...arjinder_singh

He currently works as Club Doctor at Leicester Tigers, Chief Medical Officer of Leicestershire County Cricket Club, Medical Officer at Leicester City Football Club as well as close workings with Elite World Heavyweight boxers. Furthermore he has also worked extensively with England Cricket Board (ECB).

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      I think the fairest thing the WBC can do is order the public stoning of Dillian Whyte. Luis Ortiz, Kubrat Pulev, Dominic Brezeale, Charles Martin, Otto Wallin and every other fighter he’s ducked could be the stone throwers. I’m sure the Saudi’s would pay a big site fee for this sh** too. Make it happen Mauricio.
      looooooooool

Comment

Working...
      X