Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are AJ fans going on about him being a potential 3x champion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

i already started dissecting AJs resume yesterday but you ran off when the conversation didn’t go your way AJs resume is overrated af when further investigated “mentally affected Klitschko” **** off mate AJ beat a much more faded and older Klitschko but gets props for nearly getting ktfo. You just a Fury hater period.
    Of course it's overrated.

Joshua has never beaten a legitimate champion, only belt holders like Charles Martin & Joseph Parker, both of whom are shit.

Number of long reigning champions dethroned by Fury -2

Number of long reigning champions dethroned by Joshua - 0
    Kzbox likes this.

Comment

3X heavyweight champions:
      Muhammad Ali
      Lennox Lewis
      Vitali Klitschko*
      Michael Moorer*
      Evander Holyfield (4X)

*Moorer and Klitschko only count if you include the WBO title reigns they had before the belt was fully recognized

I think Joshua is overrated but obviously anyone would want to add themselves to a list that only includes Ali, Klitschko, Holyfield, Moorer, and Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        If he beats Usyk in the rematch he'll also have a top 3 P4P fighter on his resume. Better than anything Fury has.
        Someone's still sore...
        RJJ-94-02=GOAT likes this.

Comment

I think losing the hwt title and winning it back is a huge accomplishment. It’s just hard to celebrate someone like AJ whose losses are both huge upsets.

Comment

Evander Holyfield was a 4X Heavyweight champion and Muhammad was a 3X Heavyweight champion.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I think losing the hwt title and winning it back is a huge accomplishment. It’s just hard to celebrate someone like AJ whose losses are both huge upsets.
              To be fair, Lewis losing to Rahman and McCall were both huge upsets too.

For me
              Usyk > Rahman > McCall > Ruiz
              just the facts likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post

To be fair, Lewis losing to Rahman and McCall were both huge upsets too.

For me
                Usyk > Rahman > McCall > Ruiz
                Better overall? yes. Not better hwt’s.

Lewis’ losses seem to be “lucky punch” type losses while AJ was outclassed in both losses.

When you look at AJ/Ruiz 2 the 1st loss is even more unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                  Evander Holyfield was a 4X Heavyweight champion and Muhammad was a 3X Heavyweight champion.
                  Completely different eras and quality of competition.
                  champion4ever likes this.

Comment

if u lose and come back and beat the same opponent after making adjustments thats impressive

if joshua does manage it again u could easily argue he was complacent, a fat guy & a small guy beat him up first time & he knuckled down and got it done

joshua should do better with a better plan next time, he knows exactly whats he up against

Comment

Terry norris domination of Simon Brown in the rematch was amazing but it never lived down when he got ko'd by him

Comment

Working...
                      X