How long would Canelo last against wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W1LL
    replied
    Haha, good question! If Canelo BEEFS up to 205-210 lb, he bodybags Wilder. It could be similar to Hagler-Hearns lol!

Leave a comment:

• Noelanthony
    replied
    Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

lol, you signed up in 2016, never made a post and your first post is to call me a racist? lol, loser.

But seriously, this is how this site is, make mention of Mexicans eating tacos, and other racist stereotypes, perfectly ok, mention a certain group's stereotypes, automatic ban.
    I agree with you somewhat but i can hear the passion in what your typing you are butt hurt. Why are you taking it so personally?

Leave a comment:

• Noelanthony
    replied
    Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post

At least you're an admitted racist just like the rest of you people.
    What does that even mean, rest of you people? I like Canelo but do you believe he ever cheated? In fact your answer isn't important but if anyone questions him why do you react the way you do and assume they are a racist?

Leave a comment:

• Noelanthony
    replied
    Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post

Just stop it. Don't go getting racist because Canelo is a cheat
    That went over my head. I don't get the Watermelon part?

Leave a comment:

• sallyField
    replied
    canelo easily beats wilder, wilder is finished

Leave a comment:

• JakeTheBoxer
    replied
    Canelo has too short arms to outbox Wilder for some rounds like Khan did to him.

Leave a comment:

• Toffee
    replied
    Canelo makes Wilder look ridiculous for a couple of rounds. Then Wilder eventually catches Canelo with something and swarms him for a stoppage.

Fight over pretty early.

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied
    I'm assuming this happens at HW since no present day HW would be able to fight at 175.

Ok, Nelo would have to gain 30+ lbs.
    Wilder can attack Nelo with impunity. Would be similar to the Bermane beatings.

Dumb AF scenario

Leave a comment:

• Boxing-1013
    replied
    Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post

You don't think Canelo can even get out of the first round alive?
    1) alive is not the same as 'not KOed' - just for the record

2) yes it could happen, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Some of it would depend on whether Canelo goes in it to just try and survive. We know that wasn't Duran's gameplan. Yes if he just tried to beat Duran's record he could outlast the 2nd round, possibly.
    Willie Pep 229 Willie Pep 229 likes this.

Leave a comment:

• dreamroom
    replied
    Originally posted by 1lparm View Post
    I have a feeling his superior boxing ability let’s him slip and defend against big shots and he takes it to the last rounds before a bomb bodybags him. I see it being a 10th round KO for wilder.
    Round1) Wilder comes out of his corner laughing hysterically at the size difference. Canelo fakes an overhand right, lands a left hook body shot. Wilder is laughing so hard, his abs are flexed, and the punch has no effect. He laughs even harder at the body punch, to the point he is doubled over holding his sides, which brings his head down shoulder high to Canelo. Canelo throws a rear hand uppercut, and wins by KO in the 1st round.
    Last edited by dreamroom; 10-21-2021, 01:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X