Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather CEO: Tank Fight Was All That Rolly Talked About, Was No Other Fight On His Radar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    I'm not putting that on Al Haymon! I will put that on Mayweather Promotions!
    Lol they want to hate Haymon so badly bro

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post
      Floyd [Mayweather, president of Mayweather Promotion and Hall-of-Fame former five-division champion]

To the author, why the heck do you have to add that to the article? haha I mean, everyone knows which Floyd you're referring to
      Don't hate MF'er go sit yo broke "A" ss down!
      Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Good chance if you're in town to get comped some tickets or land super cheap ones from scalpers. Can't imagine it drawing that many fans here in socal,on a Sunday night, against a guy no casual has ever heard of.

Another overmatched bum on PPV or Sunday night football?? Tough one...not sure the thought there.

Comment

When’s Tank gonna fight a Paul brother. That’s a PPV fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Lol they want to hate Haymon so badly bro
            It's a damn shame!

Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Teo does think he's a superstar! Lol!
              yeah & that was before loma too

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

yeah & that was before loma too
                Rightfully so too, because he was dropping everybody, fighting after the Heisman, etc.! Tank, Teo, and KingRy, are all very popular young men. However, too much talking and not fighting each other! I blame their promoters for that!

Comment

Rightfully so too, because he was dropping everybody, fighting after the Heisman, etc.! Tank, Teo, and KingRy, are all very popular young men. However, too much talking and not fighting each other! I blame their promoters for that!
                  teo done very well but he should give loma a rematch i think, would be a good event infront of a big crowd imo, the other two, biding their time carefully matched brand builders

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post

TBH with you I don’t think much of GRJ at 135. I know he asked for the spanking but what does that mean really? GRJ calls out a lot of people out but I’m not sure if he really wants the fight or is he just clout chasing.
                    GRJ has never fought a black fighter--NEVER---not even once as a pro. So why would he start with Tank?

Comment

100% trash

Comment

Working...
                      X