Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn's Plan For Bivol: Fight John Ryder In The UK In December, Then Face Canelo In May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    Better fights for Canelo @ 168!
    Sorry, I don`t see any better fight for Canelo than Bivol at 175. Unless if Canelo wants soft touches.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      how about the winner of Beterbiev vs Browne? why is it zero pressure for 175 to unify?

Canelo vs Bivol is not this big fight that a few people on this Forum think it is, not even close. It is a decent fight but far from a mega fight...Unless Bivol can unify 175
      It is bigger than all Canelo`s fights at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Beast View Post
        Bivol is the best matchup out there for Canelo. It’s the fight I’d like to see most, although I do think Benevidez deserves the whooping Yildrim got. Beterbiev, Jermall, Andrade are all in the running too, all good fights too. I just hope no tunes up, no more
        So all these other guys get tuneups and Canelo shouldn't? Why aren't these guys fighting each other? Bivol could fight Zurdo or Beterviev. Hearn won't have any of his fighters fight each other or face top fighters cause he don't want them to lose that Canelo payday
        icha likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Sorry, I don`t see any better fight for Canelo than Bivol at 175. Unless if Canelo wants soft touches.
          Every fighter that ppl want Canelo to fight be getting soft touches. Why doesn't Bivol fight Beterviev or Zurdo? Bivol can come down to 168 if he wants the Canelo fight. If I was Canelo I'd make all these fighters fight each other to earn a **** at him instead of them fighting bums.

Comment

So... Bivol decided he wanted nothing of Beterbiev ?

Comment

Originally posted by filup79 View Post

Every fighter that ppl want Canelo to fight be getting soft touches. Why doesn't Bivol fight Beterviev or Zurdo? Bivol can come down to 168 if he wants the Canelo fight. If I was Canelo I'd make all these fighters fight each other to earn a **** at him instead of them fighting bums.
              Agan, tell me one better fight Canelo has as an option than Bivol or Beterbiev at 175?

Charlo at 168? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

I think Benavidez and Charlo @ 168 are excellent fights!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  I think Benavidez and Charlo @ 168 are excellent fights!
                  I think Charlo has zero chance.

Comment

Originally posted by batista84 View Post

That dude is a troll, stopped reading his nonsense since a year ago, don't feed the troll, only way to stop those guys is stop paying attention to them. My advice is don't reply to his nonsense anymore.

And I remember Saunders-Andrade being labeled as a true 50-50 fight, so yes, I agree with you.
                    Yeah you're right. Dude says dumb sht all the time like Canelo is ducking Andrade...He's one of those rt@rds who thinks once a boxer loses he's a BUM! Smith looked AWESOME his last fight and Andrade looked like sht! Had to hold on for DEAR LIFE against Liam Williams the 11th round. Dude was hurt bad and held. Should of been DQ'd or at least point deducted for excessive holding.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I think he probably will. I could see him fighting Benavidez next.
                      Or Jermall. He should get the big PBC fights done. Hearn should build a Canelo-Bivol fight by putting Bivol is good fights.
                      Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X