Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn's Plan For Bivol: Fight John Ryder In The UK In December, Then Face Canelo In May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Hearn's Plan For Bivol: Fight John Ryder In The UK In December, Then Face Canelo In May

    Eddie Hearn can't envision any scenario in which Caleb Plant will upset Canelo Alvarez on November 6 in Las Vegas. The British promoter accordingly has mapped out a plan for Alvarez's return to the ring after defeating Plant in their super middleweight title unification fight next month at MGM Grand Garden Arena. Hearn believes Alvarez - with whom his company, Matchroom Boxing, maintains a professional partnership - will want to conquer the light heavyweight division once he becomes the first fully unified 168-pound champion in the history of boxing's four-belt era.
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    **** off, Hearn. The Zurdo fight was there to be made. Bivol could fight Callum Smith or Buatsi even.
    RJJ-94-02=GOAT, Oldskoolg and 3 others like this.

    Comment


    • #3
      I think Bivol schools Ryder.

      I'm probably gonna get roasted for this BUT... I have a weird feeling about Canelo v Plant.
      Strong enough that I'm considering betting on Plant, against all logic.
      Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't put the house on him, but still...

      My head says Canelo all day, but my guts have the strangest feeling Plant is all wrong for him.

      greeneye99 and Oldskoolg like this.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        **** off, Hearn. The Zurdo fight was there to be made. Bivol could fight Callum Smith or Buatsi even.
        This is just what this guy does just stops good fights being made, So he can keep all the marbles .The blokes a wanker.
        omh, RJJ-94-02=GOAT and 2 others like this.

        Comment


        • #5
          It's funny how Hearn still thinks he's Canelo's promoter. I think if Canelo beats Plant, PBC has other plans for Canelo with better and more interesting match ups.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jack_sh*t View Post
            I think Bivol schools Ryder.

            I'm probably gonna get roasted for this BUT... I have a weird feeling about Canelo v Plant.
            Strong enough that I'm considering betting on Plant, against all logic.
            Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't put the house on him, but still...

            My head says Canelo all day, but my guts have the strangest feeling Plant is all wrong for him.
            you should take some tums or pepto for your gut.

            Comment


            • #7
              Bivol had all the potential in the world but I no longer have any real expectations for him after seeing how horribly he's been handled.
              His activity and competition level at least in recent years have been diabolical for a fighter of his age and calibre.

              Comment


              • #8
                Better fights for Canelo @ 168!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Bivol is the best matchup out there for Canelo. It’s the fight I’d like to see most, although I do think Benevidez deserves the whooping Yildrim got. Beterbiev, Jermall, Andrade are all in the running too, all good fights too. I just hope no tunes up, no more

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Boxing Beast View Post
                    Bivol is the best matchup out there for Canelo. It’s the fight I’d like to see most, although I do think Benevidez deserves the whooping Yildrim got. Beterbiev, Jermall, Andrade are all in the running too, all good fights too. I just hope no tunes up, no more
                    What the fk do you fking mean by tune ups? Canelo fought champions after champions since golovkin 1. Plant will be his 8th championship fight in his last 9 as Yildirim was an overdue mandatory leftover by fat fk benavidez when he got stripped.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP