Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Suffers Shoulder Injury, Withdraws From Otto Wallin Fight 10/30 In London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

I don't do bandwagon, you muppet!

British boxers I've always supported albeit at different levels

AJ
    Luke Campbell
    Josh Warrington
    Josh Kelly
    Dillian Whyte
    Buatsi
    Okolie
    Yarde
    Callum Smith
    Dubois
    You're fos,you warent defending Needlejuice & spouting off about him koing Fury til AJ lost,you absolute dipstick

Comment

Poor ticket sales + a risky fight means a fake injury.

You can't blame Whyte though, I'd have done the same in his position.

Why lose to Wallin for no money when you can lose to Fury for a nice payday?
      OldTerry, krazy_d3 and 2 others like this.

Comment

Whyte has waited years in line as mandatory and more than earned a shot. People slating him, say you wouldn't do the same in his position? why should he risk perhaps his last shot at the title or having to start the long road back to a shot he should have had ages ago anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          Poor ticket sales + a risky fight means a fake injury.

You can't blame Whyte though, I'd have done the same in his position.

Why lose to Wallin for no money when you can lose to Fury for a nice payday?
          I absolutely can. Unless the injury is legit of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post

I absolutely can. Unless the injury is legit of course.
            It is what it is, boxing is a business, and a boxer has to look after their own self interests.

Comment

Hearn won't rearrange this fight. Obviously a fake injury this close to fight. Wallin beats whyte easier than povetkin did. Eddie would rather cash whyte out with more money than this fight makes.
              Clive Davenport and krazy_d3 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Bum squad View Post
                Whyte has waited years in line as mandatory and more than earned a shot. People slating him, say you wouldn't do the same in his position? why should he risk perhaps his last shot at the title or having to start the long road back to a shot he should have had ages ago anyway?
                Because that coward signed to fight Wallin. Once a cowardis cheat, always a cowardis cheat

Comment

Either the injury is legit or Dillain Whyte gave himself brain and chill to set himself proper for the Tyson Fury fight instead.
                  James Hunt and krazy_d3 like this.

Comment

The good old injury to get out of a fight. Looks like they did not like their chances against Wallin.
                    Clive Davenport and krazy_d3 like this.

Comment

He wants his mandatory. Wilder ran, will Fury do the same?

Comment

Working...
                      X