Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Suffers Shoulder Injury, Withdraws From Otto Wallin Fight 10/30 In London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

I don't do bandwagon, you muppet!

British boxers I've always supported albeit at different levels

AJ
    Luke Campbell
    Josh Warrington
    Josh Kelly
    Dillian Whyte
    Buatsi
    Okolie
    Yarde
    Callum Smith
    Dubois
    Why not Lyndon Arthur? Sunny Edwards? Both are cracking fighters in their own right.
    Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Whyte got knocked clean out by a pensioner only last year.

​​​​​
      Povetkin most likely sparks Fury as well.

There's a reason why Fury picked Sefari, Pianetta, Schwartz, Wilder and Wallin when he could've fought the likes Povetkin.

Heck, Fury was meant to fight either Rivas or Pulev when he picked Wallin - he rejected both as being too risky despite being signed to the same promoter.

Fury needs to fight Whyte and take care of a mandatory for the first time in his career.

I heard he's greater than Ali - Ali fought everyone including his mandatories.
      Last edited by BangEM; 10-20-2021, 06:31 AM.
      Castilo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        These people saying Whyte is ducking are the ones that were saying Whyte was stupid for fighting Wallin last week. Can't win with these clowns. They are getting in their excuses because they know their boy will likely drop the belt like the ****house he is.
        It was stupid matchmaking in his position really, commendable though, so I wasn’t complaining.

Whether he’s truly injured or not, who knows. There was still a legal case going on behind the scenes with WBC according to Hearn. There’s a possibility it got resolved and it would cement the fact Whyte definitely gets his shot whether he beats Wallin or doesn’t even fight him, then why take the risk? - his team could be in his ear, especially after the Povetkin loss.

Fury would smash him up either way. He should just take the fight early next year and get the mandatory out the way, then straight into a unification with Usyk after he beats AJ again.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
          Why not Lyndon Arthur? Sunny Edwards? Both are cracking fighters in their own right.
          I don't know much about Lyndon Arthur apart from the Yarde fight.

And Sunny Edwards looks too fragile but he's from London and definitely deserves my support.
          W1LL likes this.

Comment

There's a reason why Fury picked Sefari, Pianetta, Schwartz, Wilder and Wallin when he could've fought the likes Povetkin.

Heck, Fury was meant to fight either Rivas or Pulev when he picked Wallin - he rejected both as being too risky despite being signed to the same promoters.

Fury needs to fight Whyte and take care of a mandatory for the first time in his career.

Pulev rejected the Fury fight, I’ll even find the video where He said he won’t take the fight because he was waiting for his mandatory shot at AJ.

Comment

I don't know much about Lyndon Arthur apart from the Yarde fight.

And Sunny Edwards looks too fragile but he's from London and definitely deserves my support.
              Why London, don’t you support your fellow Colchester fighters?

Comment

Heck, Fury was meant to fight either Rivas or Pulev when he picked Wallin - he rejected both as being too risky despite being signed to the same promoter.

We get it pal, every single opponent that AJ has ever beaten would KO Fury.

Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Oh well, just go straight to Fury vs. Whyte then!

Comment

Fake injury so he can move on to cash out against Fury for sure
                    Clive Davenport, RJJ-94-02=GOAT and 4 others like this.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

We get it pal, every single opponent that AJ has ever beaten would KO Fury.

Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X