Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Suffers Shoulder Injury, Withdraws From Otto Wallin Fight 10/30 In London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post

Yeah, no way he fights Wallin now then, he'll just wait for Tyson.
    That's his best option.

Force Fury's hands to fight him as the mandatory for more money and his first title shot or force Fury's hands to drop the belt so he can fight someone else for the WBC belt.

The joker is that I won't be surprise if yer hero, Fury, drops the belt and WBC makes Whyte fight either Wilder or Ruiz for the belt.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post

That's his best option.

Force Fury's hands to fight him as the mandatory for more money and his first title shot or force Fury's hands to drop the belt so he can fight someone else for the WBC belt.

The joker is that I won't be surprise if yer hero, Fury, drops the belt and WBC makes Whyte fight either Wilder or Ruiz for the belt.
      Fury would get no credit for beating Whyte, and it's a mismatch, so i don't really care if it happens or not tbh.

In an ideal world, your boy AJ should step aside and let the champions fight for undisputed, he could fight Whyte/Wilder/whoever and then the winner gets Fury.

Brumsongs1 and cushtytaz like this.

Comment

Damn! Dillian Whyte ducked Otto Wallin!!1!

Comment

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Once again the HW division is demonstrating how fake it really is, and you suckers are entertained by the mockery. How many times has Dillian been injured in upcoming fights now?
          Fact and kushking like this.

Comment

How convenient
            Damn Wicked, DFM and 3 others like this.

Comment

Fury would get no credit for beating Whyte, and it's a mismatch, so i don't really care if it happens or not tbh.

In an ideal world, your boy AJ should step aside and let the champions fight for undisputed, he could fight Whyte/Wilder/whoever and then the winner gets Fury.
              They're on a deluded '3x HW champ' mission now.

What they seemingly don't realise is '3x champ' isn't better than '2x champ' or '1x champ'. It just means you've been beat more times.

Small fat bloke and a cruiserweight.
              Fact, Motofan and Boxing-1013 like this.

Comment

How won't he get credit for beating a top-10 contender when he gets credit for beating Schwartz and Wallin?

Just say you're scared the body snatcher would rip Fury's beer body apart with thumping body punches.

And if he lands that left hook - it's night, night.

If Fury wanted the undisputed fight - he would've cancelled the 3rd Wilder fight last december.

The fat gypo knows AJ beats him 9 out of 10 times.
                Last edited by BangEM; 10-20-2021, 06:14 AM.
                Castilo and ballencrieff like this.

Comment

Maybe Fury-Whyte goes to purse bid and ends up on Joshua's undercard?
                  Castilo likes this.

Comment

Shyte CLEARLY faked injury to avoid getting ktfo by Wallin. And STILL the biggest sack of crap in boxing by miles. The corrupt pos WBC better not let him duck Wallin

Comment

Another clear duck move by Dillian Whyte!!1! This guy has more ducks than fights these days!!11!

Comment

Working...
                      X